DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Admit Card 2023 Released, DRDO Administrative Assistant Exam Date Announced, Paper Pattern & Selection Process at drdo.gov.in.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation has announced to conduct of a written examination for the Administrative Assistant vacancies. The candidates will soon be able to download the CEPTAM 10 Admit Card soon using the official portal. The applicants who are willing to appear in this selection process must check our website for the latest updates.
CEPTAM stands for Centre for Personnel Talent Management is organised every year by the DRDO to select suitable candidates for various technical vacancies in the organisation. For the current recruitment process, about 1061 candidates will be selected after their successful completion by the board.
DRDO Admit Card for Trade Test for ITI posts has been released by the department. The department will conduct the test for 10 Trades in the first phase. The candidates can download Admit Card Here.
DRDO Tech A&A Exam will be conducted from 13th to 20th March 2023. A list of rejected candidates has also been issued who won’t be able to participate in the test. Eligible applicants can download their DRDO Tech A&A Admit Card using the direct link added below.
The online application process for this selection process was organised from 7th November to 7th December 2022 by the exam authority. Now it will organise a DRDO Entry Test for the candidates on 20th March 2023. The candidates will find notifications on the website of the commission about the exam schedule and other important events.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation has announced the exam schedule for A&A Tier I. The examination will be conducted for the following posts-
- Fire Engine Driver
- Administrative Assistant
- Stenographer (Hindi and English)
- Security Assistant
- Vehicle Operator
- Store Assistant
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Admit Card – Complete Details
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Name of Vacancies||Stenographer Grade-I, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade-II, Administrative Assistant ‘A’, Store Assistant ‘A’ Security Assistant ‘A’ Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’, and Fireman,|
|Total Vacant Posts||1061|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Tech A&A Exam Date||13 to 20 March 2023|
|DRDO CEPTAM 10 Hall Ticket||Released – Login Here|
- The examination will be for 120 marks.
- The test will be conducted online.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- The candidates will get a 01 mark for each correct answer.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English.
- The duration of each examination will be 90 minutes.
- All questions will be MCQ type.
|CBT for Screening||Quantitative ability/aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning ability, General awareness, English language (basic knowledge), General Science||120||120|
|CBT for Provisional Selection||Test specific to the subject of post-code||100||100|
|CBT (Provisional Selection)||Section-A – Quantitative ability/aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning ability, General awareness, English language (basic knowledge)||40||40|
|Section-B: Specific to trade/discipline of post-code||80||80|
|Trade Test||Specific to trade/discipline of post-code (Trade test will be of ITI level in the related trade to test the practical skills of the candidates)||Qualifying in nature|
CEPTAM 10 Admit Card Details
The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination venue without proper documentation. The applicants have to bring all those documents to the exam centre as mentioned in the examination notice. Also, carry one or two photocopies of the document along with the original.
Aspirants need to bring DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admit Card, One Identity Proof and Two Recent Passport Size Photographs. The details mentioned on the ID Proof and hall ticket should be identical and there should not be any type of typing or printing error on documents.
As proof of Identity, the candidates may carry one of the following documents:
- Adhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Driving Licence.
Steps to download the DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website at www.drdo.gov.in.
- Then go to the “Message Board” section of the website.
- There you will find a link to CEPTAM Recruitment Page.
- Now on this page candidates will find a link to download the CEPTAM 10 Admit Card.
- After clicking on the admit card link the candidates will be redirected to the login page.
- Applicants have to submit their online application number and password here.
- Then they need to submit those details and the document will appear on their screen.
- Now download the call letter and take out a printout of it.
- Official Website – www.drdo.gov.in
- DRDO CEPTAM A&A Admit Card Link – Download here
- STA B Tier 2 Admit Card – Download Here
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admit Card – Download Here