Delhi Police Constable Vacancy Notification 2022 Latest Delhi Police Recruitment for Constable (Driver) Posts, Apply Online Application Form Soon: The official website will host the comprehensive Delhi Police Constable Driver Bharti Notification 2022 for 1215 vacant posts. In June 2022, a detailed announcement regarding the Delhi Police Driver Vacancy would be released. This recruitment opportunity is only available to Male candidates.
Online applications for the job of Delhi Police Constable Driver will open on June 27, 2022, following the publication of an official notice. This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking government jobs in the Police Department.
On the official website, the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2022 online application form process will be open until June 2022 for 1215 positions. The Department will issue a recruitment notice for Driver vacancies. Candidates interested in the advertised jobs can review the details of the Delhi Police Driver Recruitment Notice 2022 in the table below.
Delhi Police Recruitment Notification for Constable (Driver) Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Agency||Delhi Police Department|
|Job||Constable (Driver)/ Dispatch Rider|
|Notification Date||27th June 2022|
|Application Type||Online Form|
The Delhi Police Constable Driver Vacancy Notification would be posted on the Staff Selection Commission’s website on 27 June 2022. The Apply Online Link will be active from 27 June to 26 July 2022. Before applying online, applicants should be aware that this recruitment is exclusive to men. It is recommended that candidates apply in advance to avoid the last-minute rush.
Applicants for Delhi Police Driver Constable 2022 must submit an application fee along with their completed application form. Candidates must pay the application fee prior to submitting the application form in order to complete the application process. Payment for the Registration Fees is only accepted online.
Delhi Police Recruitment Application Fee
Check the table below for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 application fee breakdown by category.
The minimum age requirement for the Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment is 21 years old. In normal circumstances, the age limit range is between 21 and 30 years.
Applicants for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 must have completed their Senior Secondary education from a recognised education board.
Apply Online for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Navigate to the SSC’s official website at https://ssc.nic.in
- Click the “Apply” option on the SSC homepage.
- Look for the link titled “Constable (Driver) – Male in Delhi Police Examination.” Follow the link.
- You will be prompted to “Login to Apply for the Examination.” Click “Okay.”
- You will be rerouted to the SSC webpage, where the Login section can be found. If you are a new user, click “Register Now” and enter all of your information on the following page to create the registration number and password; otherwise, log in with your previously registered information.
- Complete the registration with the required information and verify that the information is entered correctly and there are no discrepancies.
- After completing the application form, attach the necessary scanned documents and review the information provided.
- Before submission of the application, pay the application fee through an online payment system. After submitting the application form, download and print a copy for future reference.