Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 – Check Personal Assistant and Senior Personal Assistant Vacancy details, apply online applications at recruitment.nta.nic.in portal.
High Court of Delhi Recruitment Board has announced a recruitment notification to fill up the vacant post of Personal Assistant and Senior Personal Assistant. Through this recruitment advertisement, the recruitment board has invited applications from eligible candidates till 31st March 2023.
In this recruitment drive, there are 127 vacant posts out of which 60 vacancies are reserved for Senior Personal Assistant and the rest 67 vacancies are reserved for the position of Personal Assistant. The process of submitting the application form will be done in online mode only through the official portal of the Delhi High Court Recruitment Board.
All other details regarding this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, etc. are given below. The online application process for this recruitment started on 6th March.
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2023 Details
|Recruiter||Delhi High Court Recruitment Board|
|Department||High Court of Delhi|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant & Senior Personal Assistant|
|Last Date of Application Submission||31st March|
Educational Qualification Criteria will be different for available posts. The candidates can check the post-wise educational qualification given below.
For Senior Personal Assistant – Candidates who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University can apply for this recruitment. Candidates should have a speed of 110 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting in English Language and also have a good working knowledge of Computers.
For Personal Assistant – Candidates with Graduation from an established university and having a Shorthand speed of 110 w.p.m and Typewriting speed of 40 w.p.m in English with a good knowledge of Computers are eligible for this post.
The applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 1 January 2023.
Age relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as given below.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC-NCL/ Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
- PwD – General/EWS: 10 years
- PwD – OBC: 13 years
- PwD – SC/ST: 15 years
Delhi High Court Selection Process
The selection process for Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant Recruitment will be completed in four stages given below.
- English Typing Test
- English Shorthand Test
- Main Examination
- Starting Date of Submission Applications: 6th March 2023
- Last Date of Submitting Online Applications: 31st March 2023
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 31st March 2023
- Last Date of Correction Window: 03rd April 2023
- General/OBC-NCL/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwDs Candidates: Rs. 800/-
How to Apply Online Application for Delhi High Court Jobs 2023?
The application process for Delhi High Court Recruitment has started now. Interested candidates can submit their online application through the official portal by using the instructions mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal of the department i.e. recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- Then on the home page select the link for “Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant Examination-2023”.
- Now a new page will open, select the respective post you want to apply for.
- In the next section, complete your registration.
- Now fill up your application form and pay your application fee.
- After that upload your document and submit your application.
- Take a printout of it for further uses.
- Official Website: delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Official Recruitment Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online Application: Apply Here