DDA Job Notification 2022 for Junior Engineer, Junior Translator etc. Apply online applications at www.dda.gov.in portal.
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment Cell has issued a recruitment notification to fill up the vacant posts in its department. Through this notification, the department has invited applications from the interested candidates for 279 vacant posts.
The process of registration for the DDA Recruitment will be done in online mode only through the official portal of DDA. The candidates can submit their online applications from 11th June and the application will be accepted till 10th July 2022. The department will not accept the applications after the given date, so the applicants are suggested to complete their registration on time to avoid the error.
Through the Advertisement No. 03/2022/Rectt. Cell/Pers,/DDA, DDA is going to fill up the 279 vacancies of Assistant Director, Junior Engineer, Programmer, Junior Translator, and Planning Assistant. The candidates can check the post-wise qualifications, age limit, pay scale etc which are given below.
DDA Vacancies Notification 2022
|Recruiter||Delhi Development Authority Recruitment Cell|
|Post Name||Assistant Director, Junior Engineer, Programmer, Junior Translator, and Planning Assistant|
|Starting Date of Applications||11th June 2022|
|Last Date of Applications||10th July 2022|
Post-Wise Educational Qualifications for DDA Recruitment are given here-
|Assistant Director||1. Post-Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture.
2. Degree in Architecture from a recognised University/ Institution or equivalent.
Bachelor’s Degree in Botany
Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognised University/ Institution.
3. At least one year of experience in Landscape Planning in a responsible capacity.
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Engineering (Respective Trade)|
|Junior Translator||Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as subject|
|Planning Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Equivalent|
- Assistant Director: The age of candidates is not more than 35 Years for this post.
- Junior Engineer: The age of the candidate is not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
- Junior Translator: The candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years.
- Planning Assistant: The candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per govt rules.
The candidates have to pay an Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- to apply for this recruitment while women’s and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD & Ex-Serviceman category are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Starting Date of Applications: 11th June 2022
- Last Date of Registration: 10th July 2022
- Exam Date: 1st Sep – 30th Sep 2022(Tentatively)
Step to Apply Application Form for DDA Recruitment 2022
To submit your application form you have to visit the official website of DDA. The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for DDA Jobs 2022.
- First of all, open the website of DDA i.e. www.dda.gov.in
- Then go to the “Jobs” section.
- Then in the Job category select “Direct Recruitment 2022”.
- After that click on the link to register.
- Now complete your registration.
- Then fill up your application form.
- In the next step, upload your document and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of your application after submitting it.
|DDA Website||Check Here|
|DDA Job Notification||View Here|
|Apply Online Applications||Apply Now|