UGC CUET 2022 Notification – Apply Online CUET Application Form: For admission to Central Universities in India, students will have to go through the Common University Entrance Test. Now, CUCET 2022 is relaced by CUET 2022 and this test is made compulsory for providing admission in UG Courses in all 45 Central Universities in India.
The National Testing Agency will organize the CUET in July 2022 and the application process for CUET 2022 will start from the 1st week of April 2022. The detailed structure for this examination will soon be available @ nta.ac.in too.
Central University Entrance Test is a redeveloped version of CUCET i.e. Central University Common Entrance Test. Now, UGC has made CUET compulsory for admission in all UGC-funded 45 Central Universities in India. This change is made as per the new National Education Policy which promotes the need for a common entrance test for University admissions.
CUET Application Form 2022 Check Detailed UGC Notification
As of now, UGC has made CUET 2022 Compulsory for admission in UG Courses in Central universities. But, all universities can choose CUCET 2022 for admission in PG Courses also. NTA will organize the CUET for UG and PG courses separately.
|Exam Organizer||National Testing Agency on behalf of UGC|
|Name of Exam||CUET (formerly called CUCET)|
|Purpose||Admission for Undergraduate Courses in all 45 Central Universities in India|
|Application Process||1st week of April 2022|
|Admission Process||Objective Type Computer Based Test|
|CUCET 2022 Exam Date||July 2022|
As per the New Education Policy and Guidelines issued by UGC, admission in all reputed UGC-funded central universities and colleges affiliated by these universities will be done on the basis of CUET Score 2022. Now, a student’s board marks in Class 12 will not be considered for admission to College for any UG Program.
The admission will be done on the basis of CUET Merit List 2022 prepared by NTA. At maximum, the colleges affiliated to Central Universities can use the 12th Class percentage as the minimum eligibility criteria for admission. But, they will not issue any cut-off list for admission in any UG Course. The NTA will issue the CUCET Cut Off List for admission in all 45 Central Universities in India.
Besides this, for admission in Skill-based courses like Music, Theatre, painting, etc., Universities are allowed to conduct practical exams and interviews along with CUCET 2022. For professional courses like Engineering or MBBS, admission will be done through their respective entrance exams like JEE for Engineering and NEET for medical.
CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have passed 12th Class from any recognized board.
The age limit for CUET 2022 will be the same as for CUCET. There is no maximum age limit. We will update this page with the age limit for CUET 2022 as soon as the Official CUCET Notification 2022 is out in the first week of April 2022.
We will provide the details of the application fee for CUET 2022 for all category candidates soon. We are waiting for the release of CUET Notification 2022 @ nta.org.in
CUET 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
As per the information provided by UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar, we are providing the highlights of the CUET 2022 Exam Pattern. The detailed CUET 2022 Syllabus will be updated soon.
- The duration of the CUCET 2022 will be three and a half hours.
- The exam will be organized in Computer Based Test Mode and in two shifts.
- Multichoice Questions will be asked on the basis of the NCERT Syllabus of 12th Class.
- CUET 2022 will be organized in 13 languages i.e. Hindi, English, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Odia, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese.
- CUET is divided into three parts.
- In the first part, a language test will be conducted which comprises topics like reading comprehension, questions, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, etc. Students can choose one language out of the 13 language options available.
- The second Part of CUET 2022 is set to check the candidate’s domain-specific knowledge, which means the knowledge of a particular domain/topic/subject. Students will select the 6 domains out of the 27 domains options.
- 27 Domains include Accountancy, Business Studies, Chemistry, Economics, Biology, Physics, Home Science, Maths, Agriculture, Sanskrit, and many more.
- The third part is the General Test. In this test, objective-type questions will be asked from the topics like General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Reasoning, Numeric Ability, Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
Important Note: Under CUCET 2022, Language Test is compulsory for admission in all courses. But, for admission in any course, universities can decide whether they will consider the marks obtained in Language Test & Domain Specific Test or Language Test & General test, or all three tests. So, students should check the University Requirement for the course selected for admission first and then appear for a combination of tests of CUCET 2022 accordingly.
How to fill out CUET Application Form 2022?
The officials of the National Testing Agency will soon provide the link to apply for CUET 2022 @ nta.ac.in. They can also launch a separate URL for CUET 2022. We will also provide the link to fill CUET 2022 Application Form as soon as it is available on the official website of NTA.
|Official CUET Website||nta.ac.in|
|Download CUET 2022 Notification||available soon|
|Online CUET Registration||available soon|
Dear readers, keep checking this page for regular updates related to CUET 2022. As it is a new entrance test and admission process is also restructured. So, if you have any doubts or questions, then write to us using the comment section given below.