CTET Result 2022 Released at ctet.nic.in CTET December 2021 Result & Detailed Normalization Marks: The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the CTET Result on 9th March 2022. According to the official notification, the result of the Central Teachers Eligibility Test held in December 2021 was to be declared tentatively on February 15, 2022. But due to some reasons, this result was slightly delayed.
The board has conducted this 15th CTET exam and for the first time, this exam has been taken computer-based. Over 20 Lakh candidates appeared for the CTET Exam from 16th December 2021 to 21st January 2022. The examination was held at 135 prescribed examination centres across the country on multiple dates. The exam was taken for 20 official languages in two sessions on each exam day.
The online application process for CBSE CTET December 2021 started on 20 September. After running the application process till 19th October 2021, the board conducted the examination of different subjects from 16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022. Now, the board has declared CTET Result for December 2021 exam.
CTET Result 2022 for December 2021 Examination @ctet.nic.in
|Test Name||Central Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of School Education|
|Exam||CTET December 2021|
|Date of Computer Based Test||16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022|
|CTET Result Status||Declared – Check Result Here|
Every year, a massive number of candidates appear in the competitive exam for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. After passing this exam, candidates are declared eligible to apply for Teachers Recruitment announced by the Central Board of School Education.
CTET Cut Off Marks – Passing Marks
- To get qualified for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test, aspirants from the General Category need at least 90 Marks out of 150 (60%) marks.
- The examinees from the reserved category such as SC, ST, OBC have to secure at least 82 Marks out of 150 (55%) marks.
- The minimum required marks for PWD category candidates are 75.
CTET Eligibility Certificate – Validity of CTET Certificate
After the declaration of the CTET result, the board issues the CTET Certificate to the qualified candidates. These certificates are sent to the candidates through the post at the address given in their application.
The validity of this certificate is a lifetime while a candidate can appear in CTET as many times as he wants to improve the scores. On the basis of this certificate, candidates can apply for recruitment up to the maximum age limit.
Instructions to check CTET Result 2022
- Visit the official website of CTET @ ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, check the Important Links section.
- Then, find the link for December 2021 Exam.
- Click on the link and fill in the registration number and date of birth.
- Finally, check your respective result.
- Take a printout of the result sheet for further reference.