CRPF ASI Admit Card, Central Reserve Police Force Head Constable & ASI Steno Exam Date, CRPF Paper Pattern, Syllabus at crpf.gov.in.
The Central Reserve Police Force is about to conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for the selection of candidates for the post of ASI in the organisation. As of now, the board has tentatively scheduled the test in March 2023.
The candidates will start getting their CRPF ASI (Steno) Admit Card at least 10-15 days prior to the examination date. The aspirants will be able to use their application ID and password to access their admit card from the official website of the commission.
Online applications for the Head Constable (Min.) & ASI were received in January 2023. Now the commission will call all eligible candidates to appear in CBT at various exam centres across the state.
CRPF ASI Steno Admit Card 2023
|Name of Organisation||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Name||Head Constable and ASI|
|Exam Date||March 2023|
|CRPF ASI Admit Card||Download Here|
|Job Location||Across India|
As we know that candidates from all corners of the country took part in the examination which will result in tough competition among candidates. There will be lakhs of candidates competing for 1315 vacancies of Head Constable Ministerial & 143 vacancies of ASI in the Central Reserve Police Force.
CRPF Recruitment Selection Process
The commission will invite all eligible candidates to appear in a Computer Based Test (CBT). Applicants will have the option to appear in the examination centre near their location as filled in the registration form. Aspirants will have to appear in all of the selection process phases in order to be eligible to get the job of HCM & ASI in CRPF.
- Computer Based Test,
- Skill Test,
- Physical Standard Test,
- Documents Verification,
- Detailed Medical Examination(DME).
- The exam will be a Computer Based Test.
- Applicants will find 100 questions in the test.
- There will be 04 sections in the question paper.
- A dedication of .25 marks will be performed for an incorrect answer.
- For each correct answer, there will be a reward of one mark.
- The test will be conducted for 90 minutes.
|Section Name||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks|
|Section-A – Hindi Language Or English Language (optional)||25|
|Section-B – General Aptitude||25|
|Section-C – General Intelligence||25|
|Section-D – Quantitative Aptitude||25|
All those candidates who have passed the computer-based test will be called to appear in the skill test. Candidates will have to type in English with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute (30 words per minute for Hindi) on the computer.
The examination authority will provide keyboards to the candidates. So applicants are advised to not bring their own keyboards to the exam centre. The board will allow 5% mistakes in the typing examination beyond that a dedication of 10 words will be made for each error in typing.
|Event Name||For ST Candidates||For Other Candidates|
|For Male Candidates|
|Chest||76 cms (81 cms expanded)||77 cms (82 cms expanded)|
|For Female Candidates|
|Height||155 cms||150 cms|
Steps to download the CRPF Head Constable Min Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official site of the CRPF at crpf.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, candidates will find the “Latest News” section.
- In that section lookout for the availability of the Head Constable Ministerial Exam Admit Card link.
- Go to that link and enter the information of the candidate.
- Then download the document and check it for mistakes or errors.
- If everything is good then move to takeout a print of it.
- Carry this print to the examination hall.