Which Countries support Ukraine and which ones are with Russia? Check the Latest List & Reasons for the support: Back in March 2022, Russian President Vladimir Putin declared a military operation on Ukraine drawing worldwide condemnation. As the disaster between Ukraine and Russia deepens, the world has been divided into parts for the primary time in 40 years since the end of the cold war.
Many nations have already announced sanctions on Moscow following Russia’s order of troops into the rebellion ‘republics’ of Donetsk and Luhansk. But sanctions will, to a point, cut both approaches.
Russia is not just a prime player in the oil and gas business, but additionally a massive participant in a number of other commodities and minerals. Although those may be sourced from someplace else, there may be a fee spike and possible shortages.
Here is the list of countries supporting the Russian Invasion of Ukraine and the Countries Supporting Ukraine and are against Russia in this war.
Russian-Ukraine War Updates November 2022
As the Russia-Ukraine war approaches Day 50, US President Joe Biden has said Putin’s conflict in Ukraine adds up to annihilation and blamed the Russian president for attempting to clear out being a Ukrainian.
Biden’s assertion came a day after Putin promised to proceed with the military offensive until its objectives are satisfied. In the interim, Russian soldiers are presently zeroing in on eastern Ukraine and are preparing for a significant hostile in Donbas. Stay with us for the Russia-Ukraine war Updates.
Countries supporting Ukraine and are against the Russian Invasion
Here, we are telling you about the countries that are supporting Ukraine and condemning Russia for invasion. All founding NATO Countries are against the Russian Invasion. Out of 30 members of NATO, there are 12 countries that are founding members of NATO and they all are coming forward in support of Ukraine.
The list of NATO Countries supporting Ukraine and condemning the Russian Invasion is provided below:
Founding Members of NATO: Canada, Belgium, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Other Members of NATO: Greece, Turkey, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania, Croatia, Montenegro, and North Macedonia.
Here are some incidents where NATO countries and Other Countries are showing their support to Ukraine in the war with Russia:
- Canadian Defense Minister, Anita Anand, expressed that up to 150 Canadian Armed Forces staff will be sent to Poland on a philanthropic mission to help Ukrainian refugees.
- Leaders of Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia visited Ukraine for showing their support.
- Australia expands sanctions on Russian state-possessed endeavours. Australia forced sanctions on 14 Russian state-owned undertakings to undermine Russia’s capacity to continue funding Putin’s war.
- The United States and Britain have supported Ukraine firmly. The European nations of NATO and Germany, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Canada all are supporting Ukraine.
Countries supporting Russia in the war with Ukraine
A few countries are also supporting Russia in the invasion of Ukraine either directly or indirectly.
Belarus is the biggest supporter of Russia and has allowed Russian Troops to enter Ukraine from its territory.
Other Russian Supporting Countries in the war with Ukraine are Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela, and Kyrgyzstan.
Indirectly, a few countries are in support of the Russian Invasion or acting not to be in favour or against any country i.e. Russia or Ukraine. These countries are:
- Syria has expressed its support for Moscow’s recognization of the republics in eastern Ukraine.
- Iran has justified Russian Invasion Moves by saying it is rooted in NATO Provocations.
- UAE and Saudi Arabia have refused to condemn Russian actions. They are acting as neutral.
- Kazakhstan has stayed away from public analysis however not favoured Russia and chose not to send troops for a joint military activity.
- Armenia has cast a vote against removing Russia from the Council of Europe however has kept a low profile on the invasion.
The world also wants to know India is supporting which country – Russia or Ukraine in the war? Well, the answer to this question is that India is acting diplomatically. They have good relations with both countries. They are showing sympathy for Ukraine and at the same time, they are not condemning the actions of the Russian Invasion openly.
What are your opinions about the Russia-Ukraine War? Do mention it in the comment section. Thank You.