Coal India MT Recruitment 2022. Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment. MT Gate 2022 Recruitment in Coal India. CIL MT Vacancies Notification Out
A recruiting announcement has been made by Coal India Limited (CIL). Candidates will be hired for Management Trainee positions based on their GATE-2022 scores. Through the official website, coalindia.in, interested aspirants may submit an online application. A total of 1050 open positions will be filled in the organisation through this recruitment campaign.
On June 23, 2022, Coal India MT application registration will begin. Before July 22, 2022, qualified candidates may submit their online applications. The results of the GATE 2022 exam will be used to choose the applicants. On the CIL website www.coalindia.in, you can get comprehensive instructions along with the Coal India MT Jobs Notification PDF 2022.
Applicants can check here for updates on eligibility (educational and age requirements), pay, selection criteria, and vacancy breakdown. Before submitting an application for the CIL MT Jobs 2022, aspirants are recommended to download and carefully review the detailed notification provided in the section below.
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Coal India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Application Registration Dates||23 June – 22 July 2022|
- Mining – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in mining engineering from an accredited university or institution with a minimum grade point average of 60%.
- Civil – The applicant must have passed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) in civil engineering from an accredited university with a minimum grade point average of 60%.
- Electronics & Telecommunication – Candidates must have earned a BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in electronics and communication engineering with a minimum grade point average of 60%.
- System and EDP – Applicants must hold a minimum of 60 per cent in their BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT or MCA.
For applicants in the General (UR) & EWS categories, the maximum age limit is 30 as of May 31, 2022. According to governmental regulations, there will be age relaxation for the reserved candidates.
- General UR/OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS – ₹1000/-
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries – ₹180/-
According to the announcement, qualified students had to have taken the GATE 2022/Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Candidates would be shortlisted discipline-wise at a ratio of 1:3 for the next round of selection based on their GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and criteria. For each discipline, a final merit list will be created using the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks.
|Discipline||Post Code||Number of Posts|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||13||124|
|System and EDP||14||67|
Steps to Apply Online for CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2022
- Go to Coal India Limited’s official website first.
- Review the most recent announcements before moving on to Management Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- Check your eligibility by downloading the PDF notification.
- After that, click the link to apply online.
- Complete the details and choose the preferred method for paying the application cost.
- After that, submit the application and print it off for future use.