CISF HC & ASI Recruitment 2022, CISF Head Constable, Check Detailed Vacancy Notification PDF, Apply Online Link, Last Date, Age Limit Selection Process, Salary, Etc.
The CISF has come up with the latest job opportunities for candidates who want to serve the nation by joining Central Industrial Security Force. CISF HC & ASI Recruitment Notification was published on 8th September 2022. Through this notification, they have invited applications for 540 posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assitant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer),
So, Hurry up and grab this wonderful job opportunity. The last date to apply for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 is 25 October 2022. Here, you will get all the details regarding the CISF ASI Recruitment Notification. So, read this complete article till the end. After the registration process, the further selection procedure will be executed by the officials.
CISF Recruitment Notification for HC & ASI Jobs 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Total Posts||540 Posts|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Last Date To Apply||25th October 2022|
- Head Constable (Ministerial)
- The aspirants should have passed 12th from a recognized board or university or equivalent.
- Dictation:10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
- Transcription time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
- The candidates should have passed 12th from a recognized board or university or equivalent.
- English Typing with a minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer OR
- Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 WPM on a Computer.
- HC (Ministerial) – 18-25 years
- ASI (Stenographer) – 18-25 years
- Aspirants must have been born between 26.10.1997 and 25.10.2004 to be eligible for consideration.
- Age Relaxation: Applicants who belong to the SC, ST, or OBC are eligible for age relaxation as specified by government regulation.
- HC (Ministerial) – ₹25500 – Rs. 81100/- (Pay Matrix Pay Level 4)
- ASI (Stenographer) – ₹29,200-92,300/- (Pay Level-5 in pay matrix)
- Physical Efficiency & Standards Test
- Documents Verification
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
- UR/OBC – ₹100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – No Fee
- CISF Recruitment Notification Release Date – 08th September 2022
- Online Application Form Starting Date – 26th September 2022
- Last to Apply Online for CISF Vacancies – 25th September 2022
How to Apply Online for CISF Head Constable, ASI Recruitment 2022?
- To begin, you should check out the CISF’s official website.
- Examine the part of the website labelled “Most Recent News.“
- To view the HC & ASI Recruitment Notice 2022, click here.
- You should download the comprehensive warning and read it thoroughly.
- To move forward, select either “Register Now” or “Login.”
- Please ensure that all of the required fields have been filled out before uploading your scanned documents.
- The final step is to submit payment for the registration.
- Take a printout for further use.
|CISF HC & ASI Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|CISF Vacancy Registration Link||Apply Here|