CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2023 CISF Driver Vacancy Notification PDF, Check CISF Driver Jobs Eligibility Details, Age Limit, Last Date, Salary etc. at www.cisfrectt.in.
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited online applications for the Constable/Driver and Constable/Driver-cum-Pump Operator in the organisation. The applicants of candidates will be accepted through the website of the recruitment board. Only male candidates are eligible to submit applications for the above said vacancies.
Candidates may start submitting their applications on 23 January 2023. Applicants may finally submit their completed application forms by 22 February 2023. Applications received after the last date will not be considered by the selection authority. Also, applications will be accepted online, if you have submitted your application through other modes then you will not be eligible to take part in the recruitment.
CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2023
|Selection Board Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|No. of Posts||451|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Post Name||Constable/Driver and Constable/Driver-cum-Pump Operator|
|Last Date To Apply||22 February 2023|
The applicant should have passed the 10th class from a recognised state or central board of education. Also, candidates are required to have 03 years of experience in driving a Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle.
The age of candidates must be between 21 to 27 years of age to submit applications for the CISF Driver Recruitment.
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
- For UR, OBC and EWS Categories Applicants – ₹100
- All other category candidates – No Fee
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
|Online Application Submission Start Date||23 January 2023|
|Online Application Submission Last Date||22 February 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Online Application Fee||22 February 2023|
Steps to apply for the CISF Driver Recruitment 2023
The candidates may follow the detailed instructions given below to successfully submit their applications for the CISF Constable Driver Recruitment. Applicants should have a valid phone number and email id to create an account on the recruitment portal. Also, keep all documents handy to complete the application process as soon as possible.
- Visit the CISF Recruitment Portal at www.cisfrectt.in.
- Then click on the “New Registration” link.
- Create an account on the portal and log in with it.
- Now Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then click on the “CONSTABLE/DRIVER & DCPO – 2022” link.
- After that enter the details of the applicant.
- Submit those details and upload the required documents.
- Then pay the application fee and finally submit the form.
- Take out a printout of it for future use.
|CISF Constable Driver Notification||Download PDF|
|Online Application Form Link||Apply Here|