PM Kisan Status Check 2023, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th Kist aaj aayegi. e-KYC Procedure, ₹2,000 Installment date @pmkisan.gov.in – PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana was initiated on 1 December 2018 by the central government of India. Till December 2022, the central government has successfully transferred 12 lists (instalments) under PM Kisan Yojana to eligible farmers.
The main motive of the scheme is to help the farmers who have limited agricultural land. Under the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Scheme financial aid of ₹6000/- is given to eligible farmers. This is amount is given in 3 instalments of ₹2000 each.
The first instalment (Kist) is given from 1st April to 31st July. The second instalment is given between the time period of 1st August – 30th November. The final instalment is given in the last four months of a financial year 1st December – 30th March.
- पीएम किसान की 12वीं किस्त 17 अक्टूबर को जारी कर दी गयी है।
- PM Kisan’s 13th Installment will be deposited at 3:00 PM on 27th February 2023.
More than 12.35 crores of beneficiaries are registered under the scheme. Farmers who did not complete the PM Kisan E-KYC Process will not be able to get the scheme benefits. The E-KYC deadline for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was extended to August 2022. We hope you didn’t miss the last chance to complete Kisan Yojana E-KYC.
PM Kisan 13th Kist Status – Beneficiary List Status
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||Indian Government|
|Total Beneficiary||More than 12 crores|
|Benefits up to||₹6000/-|
|PM Kisan 13th Kist Date||27th February 2023|
|PM Kisan KYC Last Date||process ended|
|PM Kisan Helpline Number||011-24300606, 155261|
From 2022, all the instalments are transferred on the basis of the Aadhar Card number. Previously all the instalments were done on the basis of the account numbers. It’s not necessary that all the small or marginal farmers are included in the scheme.
Despite a small farmer if any family member is paying tax in that situation beneficiary will be eliminated from the scheme. Besides this, farmers who have agricultural land but the owner is a government employee, or the farmer gets ₹10000/- as an annual pension will also be excluded from the PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan Scheme Overview
- Total funding is provided by the government of India to improve the financial condition of small & marginal farmers.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi started on 1 December 2018.
- Each year financial aid of ₹6000/- is given in 3 instalments.
- Funds are directly transferred to the beneficiary account so minor chances of corruption.
- State governments are responsible for selecting the eligible beneficiary and the central government is responsible for fund transfer.
Steps to Apply Online for PM Kisan Samman Yojana
Following these simple steps, farmers can apply for the mentioned scheme.
- Visit the official website @www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Then go to Farmer’s Corner and select “New Farmer Registration”.
- PM Kisan Yojana Registration Form will open on a new page.
- Enter the details such as Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, etc.
- An OTP will be sent to the number you have just entered.
- Verify the OTP and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the same for further use.
PM Kisan E-KYC Process
- The last Date for PM Kisan KYC was extended. The last date to link your Aadhar Card with PM Kisan Yojana was 31st July 2022.
- Aadhar-based Self KYC through Mobile Number OTP was also made available.
- One had to complete the biometric-based authentication by visiting the nearest CSC Centre.
First of all, users have to visit the official website, one can use the link added below. Then go to Farmer Corner and select eKYC. Enter your Aadhar card number and click on the search button. Now enter all the mentioned details and verify the same before submitting. Your KYC for PM Kisan Yojana will be completed.
Check PM Kisan 13th Kist Beneficiary Status 2023
- Open the web browser of your device and visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in
- Then scroll down and click on “Beneficiary List“.
- A new page will appear.
- Select one option from the given i.e. Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Account Number.
- Enter the selected details and verify the same.
- After that press the button “Get Data“.
- PM Kisan Beneficiary List will appear on the screen.
Edit Aadhar Failure Record in PM Kisan 2023
- Use the link added below for the official website.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmer Corner’.
- Then click on “Edit Aadhar Failure Record“.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details such as Aadhar Number and other mentioned details.
- After that press the search button.
- Then you will be able to edit the Aadhar Number.
Farmers can get the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi App (PMKisan Gol) from the play store. After installing you will not have to open your web browser for PM Kisan 13th Kist Staus or other related information. All the data related to the scheme is available in a single app.
How to do a Self Registration Update in PM Kisan 2023?
The process is almost the same as we already mentioned above. Users just have to visit the official website and then scroll down to Farmer’s Corner. After that click on Updation in Self-Registration. Enter your Aadhar number and image code and then click on the search button. Following these simple steps, you will be able to update your self-registration in PM Kisan Yojana.
These are details we can provide right now. If a beneficiary still has any confusion regarding the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can contact us via the comment box. We will try to solve your problem.
Official Website – pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Yojana – Frequently Asked Questions
The 13th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana has been credited to the farmer’s account on 27th February 2023.
It’s a scheme fully funded by the central government the main aim of the project is to provide financial aid to farmers who possess agricultural land up to 2 acres.
Go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in and then scroll down to the farmer’s corner. Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ and enter the required details.
Most Recent Comments
Sir, I am M.Raju, a farmer, my Aadhar no. and mobile no. Now I get only 5 instalment funds in pm Kian yojana by a/c no. Recently made ekyc in CSC centre to get remaining 6 instalment fund I requested honourable Yogesh Pratap Singh Ji, agriculture director, pls send the remaining 6 instalment fund to my bank a/c no. to made agriculture in my land 2 acres, because a poor agriculture farmer in my village thanks you.
Sir my pm kissan i will update but any issues
मेरे पिता जी को अभी तक एक भी किश्त नहीं मिली है कृपया सहायता कीजिए 🙏
Great Job Sir,
Your work and experience are very smart sir, I am a daily visitor to your website. Learn many things.
Your website article Pm Kisan eKyc Through CSC Portal, I like very much, this article share many friends and relatives who lived in the village and be farmers.
Some of the people wrongly entered Bank A/C number instead of Adhar number.
Error Aadhar verification failed. Check the site problem.
aadhaar verification is very hard… check the website
Kyc ka option nhi aa rha h
I have fund 6 installment but I have not fund
P M kisan वर माझा आधार कार्ड नंबर चुकीचे झाले आहे तर मला मदत करा
pm kisan site doesn’t provide proper information … It’s hard to update Ekyc because most of the time the site is unavailable
You’re right. The official pmkisan.gov.in website faces too many technical issues and remains down. That’s why they have enabled CSC based PM Kisan e-KYC process. You can visit the nearest CSC Centre for updating your PM Kisan Yojana KYC details.
Mera no data found kya karu