Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment. Chandigarh Police Jobs Apply Online for Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy. Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment Notification PDF.
The most recent notification regarding the recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) 49 vacancies was issued by the Deputy Inspector General of Police cum Chairman, Selection Board, Chandigarh Police, Union Territory of Chandigarh. After an interval of twelve years, the notification for the Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 has been distributed.
2009 was the year that saw the final call for applications for the ASI vacancy in the Chandigarh Police. The Chandigarh Police Department follows the central service regulations, and the newly implemented rules are now part of the central service norms.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Male ASI) – 33 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Female ASI) – 16 Posts
- Total – 49 Posts
The Chandigarh Police Department is looking for both male and female candidates in order to fill the vacant posts of ASI (Male & Female). In order to accomplish this soon, the board would publish the notification regarding the Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2022 on its official website.
Chandigarh Police Male, Female ASI Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||to be announced soon|
- The applicant has to have some experience working with computers and should have a degree from an accredited college or institution.
- Additionally, the aspirant is required to be in possession of a valid driving licence.
In order to be eligible for the Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25. The relaxation of the age requirement will be carried out in accordance with the rules established by the government. The age relaxation comprised a 3-year age reduction for applicants in the OBC category, while candidates in the SC and ST categories received a 5year age reduction.
According to the guidelines, the other categories, including PwD, EWS, and ESM, may also be eligible for an age reduction. For further information, please refer to the official notification PDF that can be found below.
- General: Rs. 500/-
- OBC/ EWS: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM: Rs. 0/-
The application will only be paid via online mode. Before applying for the Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy make sure that you are fully eligible because the registration fee is non-refundable.
- Objective Type Exam -Tier-1
- Subjective Type Written Test – Tier-2
- Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Medical Examination
Chandigarh Police ASI PET and PMT
The examinees who are successful in the written exam will then be required to participate in the Chandigarh Police ASI Physical Efficiency Test as well as the Physical Measurement Test. The following is a list of the requirements for each category’s specific Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test:
- Height (Male): 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height (Female): 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Chest (Male): 33 Inches with an expansion of 1.5 Inches
Chandigarh Police ASI Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Particular||Race||High Jump||Long Jump|
|Male||1600 Meters in 06 Mins||4 Feet||14 Feet|
|Female||500 Meters in 2 Mins 30 secs||3 Feet||8 Feet|
|EX-Service Men||1600 Meters in 10 MIns||–||–|
How to apply online for Chandigarh Police ASI Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official website of the Chandigarh Police.
- Now locate the appropriate download link for the Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy.
- Find the link for the Chandigarh ASI Application Form.
- Enter the necessary information and upload the required documents.
- To continue, click the submit button now.
- Use the currently available method to pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and print it out for later use.