Download SSA Chandigarh JBT Admit Card (Available Now), and Check the Chandigarh Primary Teacher Exam Date. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Chandigarh JBT Teacher Paper Pattern at chdeducation.gov.in.
The Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, Chandigarh is going to conduct a recruitment examination for the selection of Junior Basic Training Teachers in the department. The authority is aiming to select 293 candidates for the JBT vacancies across the Union Territory. Candidates who have submitted online applications are now waiting for the announcement of the exam schedule.
Applicants will get their Chandigarh JBT Admit Card from the board at least a week prior to the exam date. The official exam date for Chandigarh JBT Exam is not yet declared. The candidates will be able to download their admit cards through the official portal after declaration.
SSA Chandigarh JBT Admit Card 2023
|Organization||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Department Name||Chandigarh Education Department|
|Post Name||Junior Basic Trained Teacher|
|SSA CHD JBT Exam Date||to be declared|
|Chandigarh JBT Admit Card Release Date||to be released|
The commission will organise the written examination within the territory of Chandigarh UT only. There will be no exam centres outside of the UT. Candidates will be able to get their CHD SSA JBT Teacher Admit Card online mode only. Also, the candidates have to carry a clear print of it to the examination centre.
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Paper Pattern
- The examination will be for 150 marks.
- There will be 150 questions in the test.
- So each correct answer will be of 01 mark.
- Candidates will get 02 hours and 30 minutes to solve the question paper.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The candidates will have to score at least 40% marks in the exam to pass it.
- There will be no interview after the written test.
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15|
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15|
|Test of Punjabi Language and Comprehension||10|
|Test of Hindi language and Comprehension||10|
|Test of English Language and Comprehension||10|
SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Admit Card Details
The candidates will have to download a PDF version of the SSA CHD Primary Teacher Admit Card from its official website. Then they need to check for the information mentioned on it. If candidates note any issue with the details given in the admit card. Then they are advised to contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The candidates will have to bring Admit Card, One Identity Proof and Two Recent Passport size photographs to the examination centre. If any candidate fails to do so then he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Also, read the instructions given on the back of the admit card before visiting the examination venue.
Steps to download the Chandigarh Primary Teacher Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website of SSA Recruitments at online.ctestservices.com.
- Now you will find all links related to the JBT Teacher Examination.
- Find a link entitled “Chandigarh JBT Admit Card”.
- Open that link and enter the details of the candidate.
- Submit those details and the file will appear.
- Download the document and take out a print of it.
- Carry this print to the examination centre.
- Official Website – chdeducation.gov.in
- SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Roll Number – Download here