Chandigarh Housing Board Admit Card for Clerk Released, Junior Engineer (JE), and Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) Written Test, CHB Exam Date, Paper Pattern & Selection Process at chbonline.in.
The Chandigarh Housing Board is all set to organise a written examination for the Clerk, Junior Engineer (JE), and Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) vacancies on various dates in January, February, and March 2023. A total of 90 candidates will be selected for the advertised posts. The suitable candidates will be selected after their screening in the written examination.
The recruitment authority has already announced the exam schedule and published the Chandigarh Housing Board Admit Card. The candidates will find a detailed notification on the website of the selection board about the forthcoming events of the selection process.
All those candidates who have submitted valid online applications within the given time frame will get the admit card. The board accepted online applications from 03 October 2022 to 27 October 2022. A large number of applicants showed their interest to take part in the CHD Written Exam.
CHB Admit Card 2022 for Clerk, JE, SDE Available
|SDE (Public Health)||28.01.2023||Morning||Chandigarh|
|JE (Public Health)||28.01.2023||Evening||Chandigarh|
|Jr. Draftsman (Civil)||04.02.2023||Morning||Chandigarh|
Chandigarh Housing Board Exam Pattern
The candidates will be shortlisted after the written examination. The applicants will have to appear for an examination of 100 marks. There will question from different subjects in the questions paper. This test will be necessary for all applicants to pass in order to become JE, SDE, and Clerk in the Chandigarh Housing Board.
- The exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- There will be all MCQ-type questions in the test.
- Applicants will get 02 hours to solve the question paper.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 100 marks
- The candidates will get one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of .25 marks for each wrong answer.
|General Knowledge (National only)||05|
|Engineering / Technical /Architecture /Legal||75|
|English Language (up to 12th standard)||20|
|General Knowledge (National only)||20|
|Mathematics (up to 10th standard)||20|
Steps to download the CHB Admit Card for SDE, JE, Clerk
- Open the official website of Chandigarh Housing Board at chbonline.in
- After that go to the “Recruitments” portion of the website.
- In that section candidates will find the CHB Admit Card for SDE, JE & Clerk.
- Then click on the admit card link and a new page will open.
- Enter your basic details and submit those details.
- After that download the hall ticket.
- Carry a print of it to the exam centre.
- Official Website – chdadmnrectt.in
- CHB Written Test Admit Card – Download Here
Most Recent Comments
Sir I am a Sub Inspector Overseer cum Junior Engineer (Civil) in CAPF, ITBP. Sir Please inform me at this mail about conduct of exam. Regard
Which date of exam chandigarh housing board