Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2022 Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Written Exam Date, Paper Pattern at www.sssc.gov.in.
The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C.) is going to conduct a written examination for the Clerk vacancies. The SSSC is organizing this examination on behalf of the High Court of Punjab and Haryana for the District Session Judge. The written examination is tentatively scheduled to be conducted on 23 October 2022.
Now the candidates will search for the availability of the Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card. As per the exam date notice, the exam date will be uploaded on the official website on 15 October. So candidates should be ready with all their details to download the admit card as soon as it is uploaded on the website of the commission.
As we all know that the written test for the Clerk vacancies will be a Computer Based Test. To make candidates familiar with the online test environment, the commission will release a link to attempt a demo test on the official test on 10 October. All candidates should take this demo test it will save a lot of time while appearing in the original CBT.
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2022
|Name of Recruiter||High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh|
|Computer-Based Test Date||23 October 2022|
|Clerk Admit Card Status||10 October Onwards|
The candidates will be selected by the recruitment authority after evaluating their skills in the Computer Based Test. Only those applicants will be allowed to take part in the examination if they have submitted a valid online application before the last date. The candidates will get the admit card at least a week prior to the exam date.
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Exam Scheme
- The written examination will be conducted Online i.e. Computer Based Test.
- There will be two parts to the examination i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Each part will be 50 marks.
- Only multiple choice type questions will be asked in the question paper.
- The exam will last for 02 hours.
- The candidates will have to score 33% in each paper part and 40% overall marks to be qualified.
|Part-B||English Composition (Objective & Subjective)||50|
Steps to download the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2022
- Go to the official website of the board at www.sssc.gov.in.
- Then go to the “Ongoing Recruitment Processes” section of the website.
- Now the candidates will find the Clerk Recruitment Link, visit that link.
- On this webpage, you will find a link to the Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card.
- Then enter the details of the candidate and press the submit button.
- Now match the details of the candidate with the details of the applicant.
- If everything is okay then proceed to download the document.
- Official Website – www.sssc.gov.in
- Punjab Haryana HC Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Download Here