Chandigarh ALM Recruitment Notification 2023, Chandigarh Assistant Lineman Online Application Submission Process, Apply Online at chandigarh.gov.in.
The Chandigarh Engineering Department has invited online applications for the Assistant Lineman in the UT administration. The candidates may submit their online applications using the official website of the Chandigarh state administration. Aspirants who are interested and eligible may submit their application after carefully reading the vacancy notification.
The candidates are advised to read the full vacancy notification in order to get the full details of eligibility criteria. The candidates are advised to apply online before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush on the official website servers. Also, keep a scanned copy of all documents before starting the online application process.
Chandigarh ALM Recruitment 2023
|Recruiter Name||Chandigarh Engineering Department|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Lineman|
|Recruitment Name||Chandigarh ALM Vacancies|
|No. of Posts||53|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 January 2023|
Aspirants must have passed 10th class from a recognised board or university along with an ITI Diploma in the concerned stream.
The aspirants must be at least 18 to 37 years of age to be eligible to apply online for the Chandigarh Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2023.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- For Candidates of General/EWS/OBC Categories – ₹1000/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST Categories – ₹500/-
|First Date to Submit Online Application||09 January 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31 January 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||03 February 2023|
Steps to apply online for the Chandigarh ALM Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the Chandigarh Administration at chandigarh.gov.in.
- Then go to the Notifications section of the website.
- Now you will see the Assistant Lineman Recruitment link in that section.
- On that page, candidates will find an “Apply Online” link.
- After that enter the basic details of the applicants.
- After that, you need to pay the online application fee.
- Then check the details entered on the application form.
- After that finally submit the application form and takeout a printout of it.
|Official Website Link||www.chandigarh.gov.in|
|Chandigarh ALM Vacancy Notification||Download Here|
|Submit the Online Application Form||Apply Online|