CG PSC State Service Exam Recruitment Notification 2022, Chhattisgarh State Civil Service Jobs, Apply Online for State Service Recruitment in Chhattisgarh at psc.cg.gov.in.
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission released a notification to invite online applications for the State Service Examination (SSE) 2022. The candidates who are eligible to submit online applications may do so with the help of the official website of the exam authority. The board released the notification on 26 November 2022.
Applicants may start submitting their online applications from 01 December 2022 onwards. The applicants should keep all their documents ready to complete the online application process as soon as possible. The board will not accept the registration forms in offline or any other mode. Candidates should read the detailed notice before taking any step further in the selection process.
Chhattisgarh State Services Recruitment Online Applications
|Name of Exam Authority||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||State Service Exam 2022|
|No. of Posts||18|
|Last Date of Application||20 December 2022|
Applicants must have passed the Graduation from any discipline from a recognised board or university.
Applicants between the age of 18 to 21 years are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|State Administrative Service (SAS)||15|
|Chhattisgarh State Finance Service||04|
|Food Officer/ Assistant Director||02|
|District Excise Officer (DEO)||02|
|Asst Director/ District Women and Child Development Officer||01|
|Assistant Director (CG State Audit / Finance)||05|
|State Tax Asst Commissioner (STAC)||07|
|Superintendent District Jail||03|
|Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)||09|
|CG Subordinate Account Service Officer||26|
|Excise Sub Inspector||11|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer||16|
|Assistant Prison Superintendent (APS)||16|
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Document Verification
The candidates of Chhattisgarh state will not have to pay any fee for the examination but there will be a fee for the candidates of other states. They will have to pay Rs. 400/- to submit the online application. However, the board has set Rs. 500/- as an error correction fee which will be applicable to all candidates.
- Starting date of submission of online application form – 01 December 2022
- Last date for submission of Online application form – 20 December 2022
Steps to apply online for the CGPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the CGPSC at psc.cg.gov.in.
- Now go to the “Latest Updates” section of the website.
- Now click on the “Online Applications” link.
- Then the candidates will see the State Service Examination Recruitment 2022 link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and start the application process.
- Now enter the basic details of the participant.
- Then upload the required documents.
- After that pay the online application fee (if required).
- Otherwise submit the application form and takeout a print of it.
|CGPSC SSE Vacancy Notification||View Here|
|Apply Online Application||Apply Now|