The Forest & Climate Change Department of Chhattisgarh has recently published a notification for vacant posts of Driver in its Department. The officials have issued the recruitment notification for total of 144 vacancies. In this recruitment drive, 77 vacancies are reserved for Heavy Vehicle Driver and 67 Vacancies for Light Vehicle Driver.
Candidates who are looking for driver jobs in the state can submit their applications for these vacancies. The process of registration for the same will be done in online mode only. The registration process started on 22 May 2023 and the applicants can submit their application form on or before 11 June 2023 through the official portal of CG Forest Department.
All other details about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and application process, etc are given below. The candidates are suggested to read out the official recruitment notification to get more details about these posts.
CG Forest Department Driver Recruitment 2023
|Name of Department||Forest & Climate Change Department|
|Last Date of Registration||11 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Skill Test & Walking Test|
The candidates must have completed their 8th Class to apply for these posts. The applicants must have a valid Driving Licence and Two Years of Driving Experience.
The minimum age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and the upper age of candidates should not be more than 40 years as of 01 January 2023. Age relaxation in the upper age limit is also applicable for the reserved categories as per state govt. rules.
CG Driver Selection Process
The department will shortlist the candidates for these posts on the basis of the Skill Test. In the skill Test, the Driving and Vehicle Knowledge related questions will be asked by the officials. Along with the skill test, there will be a walking test for this recruitment.
- Date of Publishing Recruitment Notification: 18 May 2023
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 22 May 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 11 June 2023
How to Apply Online for CG Driver Vacancies 2023?
Candidates who are eligible for CG Driver Recruitment can apply their online application through the official website of the Chhattisgarh Forest Department. The applicants can follow the detailed guide given here to apply their online applications.
- Open the official website of CG Forest at forest.cg.gov.in
- Then go to the recruitment section.
- Find the recruitment for Driver Vacancies.
- Click on this and select the option for Apply Online.
- Now complete your registration first.
- After that fill up your application form carefully.
- Upload your documents and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
- Official Website of CG Forest: forest.cg.gov.in
- Official Recruitment Notification: Download Now
- Apply Online Applications: Apply Here