CFMS Haryana Salary Slip, Pension Login & Registration @cfmsharyana.nic.in: As we all know, in today’s time, everything is happening digitally; almost everything has become online, whether it is phone recharge or electricity bill. Everyone likes to do these tasks digitally. Because of all these things, Haryana Government has also launched an online portal named CFMS Haryana, i.e., Comprehensive Financial Management System.
The purpose of the Haryana government behind this is to digitize everyone completely. CFMS Haryana portal will be beneficial for all the government employees of Haryana. Through this, they will be able to do their salary slip and many other tasks very quickly. Haryana Government provides the facility of viewing annual and monthly salary slips, pensions, and other facilities of all government employees on this portal.
Through this, the resident employees of Haryana will be able to take advantage of this facility by creating their login ID on this portal. Now employees will be able to see CFMS Haryana Employee Salary Slip from anywhere on their phone through the CFMS login. Due to this, they will not have to go to the offices to collect their payslips by standing in long queues for hours to collect their salary slips. So let’s know how you can log in to it and take advantage of it.
cfmsharyana.nic.in What is CFMS Haryana?
CFMS Haryana is an online portal run by the Government of Haryana. Which government employees living in Haryana will be able to see their pension and other information through this portal.
|Portal Name||CFMS Haryana|
|Release by||Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||Employees working in government sectors|
|Services||Salary slips, pensions, and more.|
Services Available on Haryana CFMS Portal
Many other services related to their salary slip (salary slips) are also made available to all the employees on the CFMS portal by the Haryana government. Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) services are available to Haryana government employees at the cfmsharyana.nic.in portal are as follows –
- Facility to view CFMS Haryana employee salary slip
- CFMS Haryana User
- Information about the increase in annual salary
- Employee loan
- Suspend Employee
- Advance Pay Bill
- creation form
- Haryana user login
- group formation
- employee promotion information
- Recovery and allocation from employee salary
- employee maintenance
- passive/active employees
- New Employee Creation
How to do Haryana CFMS Registration/ Login?
The state’s government employees will have to log in first through the portal to check their salary slips and avail of other facilities by the state government of Haryana. For this, the employees have to visit the official website of CFMS Haryana –
- Visit here to see the official website of CFMS Haryana
- Now a login page will open in front of you. In which you will have to provide your username and password.
- Keep in mind that you can log in to it only if you have created your account before; if you have not created your account, then you (http://web1.hry.nic.in/cfmshcs/) have some of your personal information in it. You will have to provide the information, after which it will create your account, and you will get a login ID and password.
- After entering the User ID and Password, you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to the portal of CFMS Haryana.
How to check Haryana Employee Salary Slip?
You can take the help of the official website to check CFMS Haryana Employee Salary Slip / View Salary Slip. You can check your monthly salary slip through a straightforward process. For this, you have to follow the procedure given below. How to check Haryana Employee Salary Slip? Let’s know –
- First, you have to go to their official website (http://web1.hry.nic.in) and log in to the website dashboard.
- Now you have to see the final payment button in the corner here, on which you have to click on OK.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to a new page to ask for your series code and GPF number.
- After entering all these details, you have to click on the submit button, after which the details of the salary slip will come in front of you; now, you can download and print it if you want.