CIF Number of Central Bank of India: If you have a bank account in the Central Bank of India you should be aware of the CIF Number printed on the Central Bank Passbook. Those who don’t know the meaning of the CIF Number can check here. CIF stands for Customer Information File Number.
Central Bank of India Customer Information File (CIF)Number contains 11 digit numbers. It is issued by the Central Bank of India when an account is created. CIF Number is different for each account created in the State Bank of India. In this article, we have mentioned how to find the Central Bank CIF Number without Passbook. We have also mentioned how to find an 11 digits CIF Number via Net Banking.
The Bank was established in 1911. The first Chairman of the Central Bank was Sir Pherozesha Mehta. Central Bank of India was the first bank that was completely owned and managed by the Indians. The Bank is providing banking services for more than 109 years to its users.
The Process to Check the Central Bank of India CIF Number Online & Offline
Following are the steps to find the CIF Number of Central Bank via offline method:
- Consumers can use the CBI Passbook in order to check the Customer Information File Number.
- Users can also find the Central Bank of India CIF Number printed on the Account Statement. Other important details such as IFSC Code, Account Number, etc. are also printed on the bank statement.
- Central Bank of India CIF Number is also printed in the Central Bank of India Chequebook.
Consumers can also visit the CBI Branch in order to get the Customer Information File Number. If you don’t want to waste your time can contact the bank officials using the consumer helpline number. Users can use CBI toll-free number – 1800221911.
Check CBI CIF Number Using Cent Mobile Application – Online Method
- Install the official application of CBI named Cent-mPassbook on your smartphone.
- Register your user id on the application.
- Now login with the right credentials.
- Then go to the User Profile section.
- CFI Number of Central Bank will be displayed.