Direct LInk for CBSE Class 12th Result 2022 Check Name Wise CBSE 12th Result for both Semester Exams: Amidst the delay in exam results, the news is coming that the Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE is expected to declare the 12th Class Result 2022 in the upcoming weeks. Although there is no official confirmation regarding this. The CBSE Class 12th Result will be announced online on the official website at cbseresults.nic.in.
Students will be able to check their CBSE 12th Class Result by entering their registration number and date of birth. A direct link will be added in this article, once the officials declared the 12the class result.
For the session, 2021-22, CBSE Senior School Certificate Term 2 exam for CBSE class 12 was conducted from April 26 to June 15, 2022. In order to organize the examination for such a massive number of students, the officials have created various exam centres throughout the nation.
CBSE Class 12th Result 2021-22 Download PDF
|Exam Name||Senior School Certificate (Class-XII) Exam|
|Examination Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Term 1 Exams held on||November-December 2021|
|CBSE 10th Result Date||July 2022 (Expected)|
|CBSE 12th Exam Date||April – June 2022|
The exam has been conducted at over 21,000 CBSE-affiliated schools all over the country, and students appearing in the exam awaited their CBSE 12th Result 2022 for the Term 1 & Term 2 exam. The same will be published on the official website. Also, students can check their results by using the Digilocker app.
How to Check CBSE Class 12th Term 1 & 2 Result 2022
You can check your CBSE Class 12th Result 2022 by choosing various methods. Firstly, you can get results on the official website while you can check the CBSE Senior School Certificate Result on the Digilocker application on your smartphone.
- Visit the official website by clicking cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in.
- Select Senior School Certificate / CBSE 12th result 2022 from the menu.
- Enter your exam roll number on the login page & fill in the CAPTCHA.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- CBSE Class 12th Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, check your result and print your scores.
CBSE Class 12 Results On DigiLocker; How To Check it?
- Open the Digi locker app on your mobile or web version @ digilocker.gov.in.
- Click on the results link.
- Enter the required information and click on submit button.
- Finally, check your respective CBSE Class 12th Result.
These are the detail for now. If you have any queries regarding the CBSE 12th Result, feel free to ask via the comment section.