Bihar CGL Admit Card 2022, BSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Date, Selection Process, Paper Pattern, Qualifying Marks at bssc.bihar.gov.in.
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission is going to organise the 03rd Combined Graduate Level Examination in the state. The examination is scheduled to be organised on 23 and 24 December 2022. Applicants will get their BSSC CGL Admit Card to appear in the test very soon on the official web portal of the commission.
The commission has stated that it will conduct the Preliminary written examination only if the number of applicants will be greater than 40000. We can assume that there will be much more candidates than this number. So it is definite that the organisation is going to conduct the exam.
Applicants are competing for various Group B & C vacancies across various departments in the Bihar Government. These jobs mainly include vacancies from Sachivalay Sahayak, Auditor, Planning Assistant, Malaria Superintendent, and Data Entry Operator posts. So candidates will face decent competition in the selection process.
Bihar SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
|Exam Board Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Examination|
|Date of Examination||23 and 24 December 2022|
|Post Included in CGL||Sachivalay Sahayak, Auditor, Planning Assistant, Malaria Superintendent, Data Entry Operator|
|BSSC CGL Admit Card Release Date||Released – Download here|
The commission has closed the online application process. As per the report, a large number of candidates submit applications to appear in the Bihar 03rd Combined Graduate Level Examination in November 2022. Candidates will also get their Bihar SSC CGL Admit Card very soon on the official website of the board.
The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre without producing enough documents. The candidates will need to admit card, id proof and passport-size photograph to get entry to the exam venue. Also, the board expects candidates to obey the examination rules and regulations.
Bihar SSC CGL Paper Pattern
- The examination will be conducted offline on OMR Sheets.
- The examination will be of 600 marks.
- All questions will be of MCQ type.
- The candidates will get 04 marks for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- The candidates will get 02 hours and 15 minutes to solve the written test.
Steps to download the BSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Bihar SSC at bssc.bihar.gov.in.
- On the first page of the website, the candidates will find a link to the Bihar CGL Admit Card.
- Click on that link and a new webpage will get open on your device.
- Candidates will have to submit their application number and password.
- Submit those details and download the document.
- Check the information given on the admit card and print it.
- Official Website – bssc.bih.nic.in
- Bihar CGL Admit Card – Download here