BSF Head Constable Admit Card 2022 BSF HCM, HC RO, HC RM Exam Date, Selection Process, Paper Pattern updates at www.rectt.bsf.gov.in.
The Border Security Force is going to conduct a written examination for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial, Radio Operator, and Radio Mechanic). A total of 323 candidates will be selected through this selection process. The board has announced that it will organize the selection process in November 2022. For more details read the full article till the end.
Recently, the Border Security Force (BSF) issued an advertisement for applications for several Head Constable posts. The submission window for the application portal was available from 07 August 2022 to 06 September 2022. It is now expected that the BSF will carry out the examination sometime in the month of November 2022.
In this regard, the board will release the BSF HC Admit Card available at least ten to fifteen days before the test. Candidates should keep checking the official website to get the latest updates on the selection process and exam schedule. In August 2022, the board released an advertisement for the recruitment of HC RO (Radio Operator) and HC RM (Radio Mechanic).
BSF Head Constable Admit Card 2022
|Name of Recruiter||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Ministerial, Radio Operator, Radio Mechanic)|
|BSF HCM Exam Date||November 2022|
|BSF HCM Admit Card||One or two weeks before the exam date|
|Job Location||Pan India|
Those who have applied for the Ministerial position of BSF Head Constable are now waiting for the conduction of the written examination. In the near future, the Border Security Force will hold the written test for this position. A candidate must have a complete understanding of the examination format, the examination curriculum, and the selection procedure before entering the testing room. Therefore, all the information you need is included on this page; if you need it, please check it out.
BSF HC Written Exam Paper Pattern
A detailed examination format has been added to this section for those candidates who are going to appear for the Head Constable written examination. However, applicants are strongly encouraged to review the official website for information on any recent changes to the examination pattern or the curriculum. The full examination pattern is presented in the following format:
- The test is going to be written and OMR-based.
- The total period of time will be 1:40 hours.
- The test will be broken up into four sections, and each will be worth 25 marks.
- The test will be conducted in both English and Hindi formats.
- The minimum qualifying score for general applicants will be 35%, while those from SC/ST categories would need 30%.
Instructions to download BSF HC Admit Card 2022
Applicants who have successfully completed their application form will be able to get their test to admit card by visiting the official website and following the instructions provided there. They only need to follow these few steps in order to get their BSF HC Ministerial Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the BSF at rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- Navigate to the section of the homepage titled “Notifications.”
- Finds the URL for the BSF HC Admit Card.
- To proceed, please click on the link.
- Fill in the blanks with all of the necessary information.
- Make sure you hit the “submit” button.
- Get a printout of this.
- Carry a clear and valid printout to the exam center.
- Official Website – rectt.bsf.gov.in
- BSF Head Constable Admit Card – Download Here