BPL Ration Card Download Haryana 2023 Check Yellow Card Online Status and Apply Online for Haryana BPL Ration Cards: Haryana BPL ration cards were not being made for a long time. But now at the beginning of the new year, the Haryana BJP Government has again started making BPL Ration Card for the poor.
In this regard, information has been given by CMO HARYANA by tweeting on December 7, 2022. Haryana BPL Ration Cards will start being made on January 1, 2023. Along with this, camps will also be organized to correct mistakes in the family identity card (PPP), for which the option of CAMP LOGIN has been given on the PPP PORTAL. In these camps, except for income verification, other mistakes will be corrected and updated.
- Haryana BPL Ration Card Online Form Start Date: 1st January 2023
- BPL Ration Card Download Haryana Last Date: Will Be Updated Later
BPL Ration Card Download Haryana Online Yellow Ration Card Status Check
|Document||BPL Ration Card|
|Ration Card issuer||Govt of Haryana via Aadhaar Enabled Public Distribution System (AePDS)|
|Haryana BPL Ration Card Release Date||25th Dec 2022|
|New Ration Card Application Start Date||1st January 2023|
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
To be eligible to apply for the Haryana BPL Ration Card Online, the candidate must be below the poverty line i.e the total family income must be less than or equal to ₹1,80,000.
BPL ration card will be given according to the family’s annual income, government job, etc. information. What will be seen to make a BPL ration card?
- Does the family own a bike or car vehicle or not?
- Does the family has a properly built house or not?
- How many gas connections are owned by the family or not?
List of Required Documents for BPL Ration Card Haryana
- Family Photo
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- BPL Application Form containing signatures of Panch or Sarpanch. It is necessary to have the numberdar’s signature. You can get the application form from the ration depot.
- Old ration card (if any)
How to Apply for Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023?
Haryana BPL Ration Card can be made both online and offline. The option to apply for a BPL ration card will be given on the CSC portal along with the simple portal and family identity card (PPP). After going to the website you can register Haryana BPL Ration Card.
- Go to the Family ID Portal from this link.
- Do the Login by entering your family ID or Aadhaar Number and enter the captcha code.
- Then click on the search button.
- The BPL status will be displayed whether a particular Aadhaar Card holder/ or Family ID is belong or BPL or not.
The Haryana government has launched an automated ration card scheme. With the help of which the ration card of the eligible candidate will be made according to the data of your family ID. To search for your ration, you have to go to https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc website.
Haryana Chief Minister Sh. Manohar Lal Khattar has released the Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card to the Antodaya Families of Haryana. More than 28 lakh BPL families have been issued the BPL Ration Card Download in Haryana. The citizens can download their Ration Card from the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Portal starting from December 25, 2022. The Ration Card data has been fetched from the details of the Family ID of Haryana.
How to Download BPL Ration Card Haryana?
Follow these steps to download the Haryana Ration Card 2022-23:
- Visit the website https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc
- Then enter the Family ID and Member Name in the given field.
- Then click on the “Send OTP” button.
- After login, you can check the type of Ration Card you have,
- Basically, there are two types of Ration Cards available: BPL Ration Card (Poor Families), AAY Ration Card
- Finally, proceed to the BPL Ration Card Download Haryana as a PDF file.
|Haryana BPL Ration Card Apply Online|
|आपका राशन कार्ड क्यों कटा यहाँ पर देखे
|Search Ration Card Details by Family Id|
|DIRECT CITIZEN Login on PPP Portal|