Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika (Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai) has issued a recruitment notification to fill up the vacant post of Executive Assistant. Through this notification, the department is going to hire eligible candidates for 1178 vacancies.
The candidates who are looking for Govt. Jobs in the mentioned sector can apply for these posts. The process of registration for these posts will be done in online mode only. Applications submitted in any other medium will not be accepted by the department. The process of registration started on 27 May and will be completed by 16 June 2023.
In this recruitment drive, 30% of seats are reserved for female candidates i.e. out of 1178 vacancies, 353 posts are reserved for female candidates only and the rest 825 posts are for male candidates. For more details about this recruitment read out the official notification.
Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika Recruitment 2023
|Department||Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant (Clerk)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||16 June 2023|
- The candidate should have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent.
- The applicants must have completed their Graduation in Commerce, Science, Arts, Law, or similar disciplines.
- The candidate should have passed the Government Typewriting Test in English and Marathi with a speed of at least 30 words per minute each.
The age of applicants should be between 21 years to 35 years as on 01 January 2023.
BMC Recruitment Selection Process
The department will shortlist the eligible candidates for these posts on the basis of various selection phases given below.
- Written Exam
- Skil Test
First, the department will conduct the written test for these posts. The examination will be conducted for 200 marks and will include 100 questions. A time duration of 100 minutes will be given to solve this examination. After this test, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the next phase, and so on.
BMC Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates have to pay a fixed amount as an application fee. The fee can be paid only through a debit or credit card. Category-wise application fee details for this recruitment are given below.
- General Candidates: ₹1000/-
- Reserved Categories: ₹900/-
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 27 May 2023
- Last Date to submit an online application: 16 June 2023
How to Apply for BMC Executive Assistant Vacancies 2023?
The candidates can follow the below-given steps to apply online applications for this recruitment.
- Open the official website of BMC at portal.mcgm.gov.in
- Then on the home go to the career section under the “for prospects” option.
- Now find and download the recruitment notification.
- Then click on the apply online link and complete your registration.
- Fill up your application carefully.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
- Take a printout of it.