Bihar Vidhan Parishad Secretariat has recently completed the registration process for Reporter, Assistant, Assistant Caretaker, Data Entry Operator, LDC & various other posts in the same department. The officials will conduct a written exam for the selection of the candidates. Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card will be released soon on the official portal of the authority at biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
The Department is going to fill 172 vacancies through this recruitment drive. A total of 04 advertisements were released for different vacancies to be filled. Online applications were invited from eligible and desirous candidates from 25 July to 21 August 2023. Lots of candidates applied for the recruitment and they are looking for the examination date to be announced.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official site for new updates. Also, we will provide you with all information regarding Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card 2023. Applicants must check the exam pattern and scheme given below before going to appear in the examination. Here we have added all the essential details and important links to access the call letter once released.
biharvidhanparishad.gov.in Admit Card 2023
|Department Name||Bihar Vidhan Parishad|
|Name of Posts||Reporter, Assistant, Assistant Caretaker, Security Guard, Data Entry Operator, LDC & various other posts|
|Written Exam Date||To be announced|
|Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Cards||To be released|
The Department is going to conduct different phases for the selection of candidates for the applied posts. If we talk about the phases to be scheduled for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2023, firstly a written exam will be conducted. After that following stages will take place which will be applicable according to the posts.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Mains Exam (For Assistant Post)
- Physical Efficiency Test (For Security Guard)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Candidates must check the advertisements related to their posts as the officials have released different notifications for different Posts.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Exam Pattern 2023
- For the Preliminary Exam, all the questions will be in MCQ format.
- Prelims will carry a total of 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 04 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of one mark for each incorrect answer.
- The candidates will get 02 Hours to complete the exam.
- Questions will be in both languages i.e. English & Hindi.
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
|General Science & Maths||30||120|
|Mental Ability & Logical Reasoning||30||120|
|Paper I||Hindi Language||100|
|Paper II||General Knowledge & Numerical Ability||100|
How to Download Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Cards 2023?
Candidates must download Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card before the examination date and verify the details about their name, date of birth and other personal details. All the details printed on the call letter should be correct. Candidates must read and follow the guidelines for the exam also. To download the call letter for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Exam 2023, please follow these steps-
- First of all, open the official webpage @biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
- From the home page, select the Recruitment section.
- Search for the link to Download Admit Cards.
- Select the link and enter the required details.
- Download the Bihar Vidhan Parishad Call Letter here.
- Candidates must take a printout of the admit card because it is mandatory to take it at the examination centre.
Official Website: biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Cards: Download Here