Live Bihar Nagar Nigam Election Result 2022 Counting Check Bihar Nagar Nikay Chunav Result for Patna, Darbhanga, Samastipur, etc. The voting process for the second phase of civic elections in the state has been completed. Now people are waiting for the Bihar Nagar Nigam Election Results. In the second phase on December 28, voting was held for 68 chief ward councillors, 68 deputy chief councillors and 1529 ward councillors for 68 municipalities. The Bihar Nagar Nikay Chunav Result will be out on December 30, 2022.
The Bihar Nagar Nigam Election is a crucial event in the political landscape of the state of Bihar, India. It is held every five years to elect members to the local urban bodies known as Nagar Nigams, which are responsible for the administration and development of cities and towns in Bihar.
With the results finally out in the state by Friday afternoon, the process of municipal elections will be completely finished. The counting of votes began at 8 am. Bihar Nagar Nigam Election Results will be given for 17 municipal corporation areas, two municipal council areas and 49 nagar panchayats in 23 districts.
Bihar Nagar Nikay Chunav Result, Mayor, Ward Wise Updates
Polling for 1665 posts was held on December 28. A total of 11127 candidates are participating in these posts. There are 5973 female candidates and 5154 male candidates. At the same time, 14 ward councillors have been elected unopposed.
The Bihar Nagar Nigam Election is held in two phases, with the first phase covering urban local bodies in the north and west of the state, and the second phase covering those in the south and east. The election is conducted using the first-past-the-post system, in which the candidate with the most votes in each ward is declared the winner.
The Bihar Nagar Nigam Election is an important event for the people of Bihar, as it gives them a chance to elect their representatives and hold them accountable for the development and progress of their cities and towns. It is also an opportunity for political parties to present their vision and agenda for the development of urban areas in the state.
Bihar Municipal Corporation Election Result 2022- Complete List
There are 17 Nagar Nigams (Nikay) in Bihar state which have been listed below for your ease:
- Bihar Sharif
The Bihar Nagar Nigam Election has traditionally seen a high voter turnout, with people actively participating in the electoral process to ensure that their voices are heard. In the past, the election has been marked by fierce competition between the major political parties, with each trying to outdo the other in terms of campaign promises and development agendas.
How to check Bihar Nagar Nigam Election Results 2022 online?
There are several ways to check the Bihar Nagar Nikay Chunav results:
- Visit the official website of the Bihar State Election Commission (SEC) at http://sec.bihar.gov.in/. The website usually displays the latest election results and updates.
- Check the official Twitter account of the Bihar SEC at https://twitter.com/SECBihar. The account often posts updates and results of the Bihar Nagar Nigam Election.
- Tune into local news channels or visit their websites for updates and results of the Bihar Nagar Nigam Election.
- Follow the hashtags related to the Bihar Nagar Nigam Election on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook to stay updated on the latest results and developments.
- Visit the website of the Election Commission of India (ECI) at http://eci.gov.in/ for updates and results of the Bihar Nagar Nigam Election. The ECI is the national-level body responsible for conducting elections in India, including the Bihar Nagar Nigam Election.
It is important to note that the Bihar Nagar Nigam Election results may take some time to be declared, as the counting of votes and verification of results is a complex process. It is advisable to stay patient and wait for official updates from the SEC or other reliable sources
The Bihar Nagar Nigam Election Results have a significant impact on the political landscape of the state, as they often determine which parties are able to form the government in the state. The election is also seen as an indicator of the popularity of the ruling party and its performance in urban areas.