lrc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Land recruitment 2022, Apply Online for LRC Bihar Vacancy. Bihar LRC Clerk, Assistant, Amin, and Kanungo Online Application Form.
The Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Government of Bihar announced 2506 vacant posts including Clerk, Assistant, Amin, and Kanungo in the Rajaswa and Land Reforms Department. The recruitment authority has published a notification for the Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022 on the official website at lrc.bih.nic.in.
The online application form will be starting on 27th September 2022. The last date to submit Bihar LRC Online Application Form is 21st October 2022. The registration process will only be done via the online method.
- Assistant – 96 Posts
- Clerk – 226 Posts
- Amin – 1944 Posts
- Kanungo – 240 Posts
- Total Posts – 2506 Posts
Before applying for the Bihar LRC Bharti 2022 make sure that you are eligible for the said posts because the registration fee is non-refundable.
For those interested in working for the Bihar LRB, the following is information regarding the eligibility requirements, which include specifics regarding the educational requirements, age limit, application fee, selection method, and other necessary information.
Bihar LRC Vacancy 2022
|Recruiter||Directorate of Land Records and Survey (DLRS), Government of Bihar|
|Department Name||Rajaswa and Land Reforms Department|
|Post Name||Clerk, Assistant, Amin, Kanungo|
|Last Date to Apply||October 21, 2022|
- Amin: Applicants for this job must hold a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree in Civil Engineering to be considered eligible.
- Kanungo: Applicants for this job must hold a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree in Civil Engineering and have at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Clerk: To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree in Any Subject from an Indian University that has been officially recognised.
- Assistant: Applicants for this job must hold a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree in Civil Engineering and have at least two years of relevant work experience.
In order to apply for LRC Bihar Recruitment, applicants must have attained the age of 21 years as of 01/01/2022. The upper age limit is 37 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – ₹500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD – ₹150/-
- Payment Mode – Online
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
- Online Application commenced on – 27/09/2022
- Last date to submit the online application form – 21/10/2022
- Exam Date – to be announced soon
Steps to Apply Online for LRC Bihar Vacancy 2022
- Go to the official website, which can be found at lrc.bih.nic.in.
- Simply navigate to the “Circulars” tab, locate the advertisement for the posts mentioned above, and then click on the advertisement.
- It will open the notification, and you can read it and check your eligibility.
- Go back to the page and locate the link to apply online; then click it.
- In order to apply, make sure your information is right and then click the “Submit” button.
- You should keep a copy of the printed application form for your records.
|LRC Bihar Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Bihar LRC Vacancy Notification|
Most Recent Comments
Sir i have passed 6 th semester of polytechnic from jut. But i dont have passing certificate..college have no authority to give provisional before certificate issued by jut clearly mentioned so what I can do for this.. Can i upload 6th semester marksheet in place of diploma certificate..form reject to nhii hoga please advise