Bihar DCECE Admission Notice 2023 Check Bihar Polytechnic Admission Exam Details, the application process, and other details online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the examination notification for Bihar DCECE Exam. The examination will be conducted for Admission to Polytechnical Colleges of the state. Interested students who want to take admission to Polytechnical colleges can register online through the official portal of BCECEB.
The registration process for Bihar DCECE will start on 22 April 2023. The candidates have to apply online applications and qualify for the DCECE Examination for Admission. The Admission of students to Govt. and Private Polytechnical Colleges will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in the DCECE Examination.
The applicants should have to apply their application for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam on or before 16 May 2023. After the last date of registration, the officials will not accept any applications. All other details about this examination are given below.
BCECEB DCECE Notification 2023 Details
|Exam Type||Admission Test|
|Admission to||Polytechnic Colleges|
|Last Date of Applications||16 May 2023|
There will be three examinations in Bihar DCECE i.e. Paper-1, Paper-2, and Paper-3. The candidates have to select the right option before applying their applications. The written examination for all these papers will be conducted separately.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification and age limit criteria are different for all three exams.
- Education Qualification for PE & PMM: The candidates should have completed the Middle or 10th class to apply for PE Examination.
- Qualification for PM: The students must have completed their 12th class with Science for PM Examination.
- For PE: There is no minimum age limit for PE.
- For PMM: The minimum age of students is not less than 15 years and the upper age should not be more than 30 years.
- For PM: The age of students should be between 17 to 32 years for this exam.
Bihar DCECE Admission Process
The admission of students will be done by counseling which will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the written examination.
The Bihar Polytechnic examination will be conducted for 450 marks and will consist of 90 questions. The participants have to complete the examination in 2 hours and 15 minutes.
|Category||No. of Papers||Application Fee|
|General/ BC/ EBC Candidates||For 1 Paper||Rs. 750/-|
|For 2 Papers||Rs. 850/-|
|For all Papers||Rs. 950/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||For 1 Paper||Rs. 480/-|
|For 2 Papers||Rs. 530/-|
|For all Papers||Rs. 630-|
- Starting Date to Applications: 22 April 2023
- Last Date to Application: 16 May 2023
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee: 17 May 2023
- Correction Windo: 18 to 20 May 2023
How to Apply Online for BCECEB DCECE Exam 2023?
The students can apply their applications for Bihar Polytechnic Admission online through the official website of BCECEB. You can follow the instructions given here to submit your applications.
- Visit the official website of BCECEB i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Then under the “Online Application Forms” section select the link for the Online Application Portal of DCECE (PE/PMM/PM)-2023.
- Now click on the “New Registration” option.
- Complete your registration first.
- In the next part, fill up your application form carefully.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of your filled application form.
- Official Website of BCECEB: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Bihar DCECE Notification: Check Here
- Apply Online for DCECE Exam: Apply Now