Bihar Civil Court Clerk, Steno, Reader, Peon Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for Bihar Civil Court Group C Jobs, Bihar Civil Court Bharti Notification PDF Download.
The Bihar Civil Court is accepting online applications for the recruitment of Group C posts in subordinate courts located throughout the state of Bihar. When the application period begins, candidates who are interested in the group c posts can submit their applications on the official website of the Civil Courts, Patna districts.ecourts.gov.in.
The goal of the recruitment drive is to fill all 7692 available vacancies. According to the Bihar Civil Court recruitment notification, every candidate who is interested in applying for more than one role is required to register individually for each vacancy. The Bihar Civil Court will not consider any application that was submitted in a format different from the specified one.
- Clerk – 3325 Posts
- Stenographer – 1562 Posts
- Court Reader cum Depository Writer – 1132 Posts
- Peon – 1673 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies – 7692
The online registration for the said recruitment will commence on 20th September 2022. The application period will close at 11:59 pm on October 20, 2022, which is the final date.
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
|Job Provider||District and Sessions Judge, Patna (Bihar)|
|Post Name||Clerk/ Steno/ Reader/ Peon|
|Last Date to Apply||October 20, 2022|
- Clerk – a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Commerce, or an equivalent degree from a board, university, or institution that is recognised.
- Stenographer – Graduation, a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, or Bachelor of Commerce degree, stenography knowledge in English or Hindi, speed in stenography shall be at the rate of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi, and typing speed on a computer shall be at the rate of 45 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi.
- Court Reader Cum Deposition Writer – B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com. degree, knowledge of stenography in English or Hindi language, speed in stenography shall be at the rate of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi; typing speed on a computer shall be at the rate of 45 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi, and proficiency in computers.
- Peon – Matriculation (tenth class) or an equivalent degree from a board, university, or institution that is recognised.
- General / BC / EBC- ₹500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – ₹250/-
- Mode of Application Fee Payment – Online
The minimum age for applicants is 18 years and the maximum can goes up to 42 years. Applicants who belong to the reserved category will get the benefit of upper age relaxation.
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 20th September 2022
- Last to Apply Online – 20th October 2022
- Exam Date – Not Announced Yet
How to Apply Online for Bihar Civil Court Group C Jobs 2022?
- Use the notification that is provided below to determine whether or not you meet the requirements for the role that you want.
- Candidates should then go to the official website, which can be found at districts.courts.gov.in/patna.
- Visit the homepage, select the Recruitment tab, and fill out the application form that appears once you do so.
- Currently, you will need to upload the necessary documents to the portal.
- After that, make the payment for the fee via the online system.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to print off a copy of the application form for their own records.