Bihar BSFC Recruitment, Submit Online Applications for the LDC, Assistant Manager, Assistant Account Officer, Accountant & Quality Controller Vacancies, Apply Online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
The Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited has invited online applications for 526 posts of Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Manager, Assistant Account Officer, Accountant & Quality Controller. The candidates may submit their applications if they have the required educational qualification.
The candidates may use the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to submit online applications for the above-said vacancies. The recruitment authority has published a detailed notification for the same and applicants will be able to submit their applications by 02 January 2023.
Bihar BSFC Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruiter||Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited|
|Exam Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Manager, Assistant Account Officer, Accountant & Quality Controller|
|Last Date to Apply||02 January 2023|
Applicants should be between 21 to 37 years of age to be eligible to apply online for the BSFC Bihar Recruitment 2022. The crucial date for the calculation of age will be 01 January 2022.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Manager||262||MBA or PGDBM|
|Quality Controller||133||B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Tech/ B.E in Food Science/ Food Science & Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ Biotechnology|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||101||Graduation|
|Assistant Account Officer||20||CA with B.Com|
|Accountant||10||CA with B.Com|
- Online Applications First Date – 13 December 2022
- Online Applications Last Date – 02 January 2023
- For Unreserved/EBC/BC/EWS – Rs.1,200/-
- For SC/ST/PH – Rs.600/-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Computer Based Test to be conducted across the state.
How to apply for the BSFC Bihar Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of BCECE at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- After that, you will see the “Online Portal of Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.-2022”.
- You must visit the next page and select “Apply Online”.
- Then enter the basic details of the candidate.
- After that upload the documents and pay the application fee.
- Then check the complete application form and take out a printout of it.
|Apply Online||Visit here|
|Vacancy Notification||Download here|