Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Notification 2022, Apply Online for B.Ed Admissions in Bihar: For providing admission to B.Ed Colleges in Bihar state, a common entrance test is organized every year. This year also, the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga is going to invite applications for Bihar B.Ed CET 2022. The official notification for Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 is released in the last week of April 2022.
The link to fill out the Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2022 is available online from 25th April 2022 to 17th May 2022. Candidates can apply for Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 even after 17th May 2022. But, they will have to pay a late fee for applying between 18th May to 21st May 2022. The Bihar CET 2022 will be organized on 23rd June 2022.
Bihar B.Ed CET is organized for admission in regular B. Ed, distance B.Ed, and Shiksha Shastri B.Ed Programmes provided by various colleges and universities in Bihar state. This entrance test is organized via offline mode and objective type questions are asked in the exam. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours only. The eligibility criteria mentioned in Bihar B.Ed Admission Notification 2022 is provided below on this page.
LNMU Bihar B.Ed CET Notification & Online Registration 2022
|Exam Conducting Authority||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga, Bihar|
|Name of Exam||Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 (Common Entrance Test)|
|Registration Process start date||25th April 2022|
|Last date for Bihar B.Ed Entrance Registration||
|Bihar B.Ed CET Exam Date||23rd June 2022|
|Result date and admission counselling||July or August 2022|
If you find yourself eligible for Bihar B.Ed CET 2022, then you can fill out the Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form 2022 via online mode using the link provided at the end of this page.
- For Regular B.Ed: Applicant must have done graduation or post-graduation with at least 50% marks. OR
- BE/B.Tech with 55% marks with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
- For admission in Shiksha Shastri B.Ed Programmes: BA in Sanskrit or Shastri with 50% marks, or 50% marks in Shastri BA with Sanskrit as a subject and passing Acharya (first year) and MA Sanskrit (first year).
- For Distance Education B.Ed Course, the applicant needs to fulfil the eligibility criteria of Untrained Service Teacher or Service Teacher in Elementary Education or Complete NCTE recognized Teacher Training Programme in face-to-face mode.
- General Category Candidates: ₹1000
- SC and ST Category Candidates: ₹500
- All Female candidates, EWS, EBC, and PH candidates: ₹750
How to fill Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form 2022
All eligible candidates can submit the application forms for Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 from the official website link which is provided in the table given below. Follow the steps mentioned below after opening that link:
- Click the link New Registration.
- Now, fill in the details related to the applicant like name, DOB, Gender, Parent’s Name, Email Id, and mobile number, and generate your Registration id and password.
- After that, fill out the complete form for Bihar B.Ed CET 2022.
- Pay the application fee and upload the photo and signature of the applicant.
- Submit the form and take a photocopy of this form for future reference.
|Official Website of LMNU, Darbhanga||lmnu.ac.in|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply online for Bihar B.Ed CET||GO Here|