Bangalore DCC (DCCB) Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Apply Online for Bengaluru DCC Bank jobs for Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Group D, and other vacancies.
Bengaluru District Central Cooperative Bank is inviting applications from eligible interested people for the Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Group D, and other posts. A total of 96 vacancies have been announced by Bengaluru DCC Bank for the year 2023. Interested aspirants can submit their online application forms
Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released and eligible candidates can apply till 28 February. Applications can be submitted online starting on 30 January 2023.
|Post Name||Available Vacancies|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria including the age limit, educational qualification, and other information thoroughly before registration. State-wise applications can be registered at bengalurudccbank.com respectively. The candidates who are willing to apply for Bengaluru DCCB Recruitment need to visit the official website.
Bengaluru DCCB (BDCC) Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Bengaluru DCC Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||96|
|Last Date to Apply||28 February 2023|
- Branch Manager – Graduation
- Senior Assistant – Graduation
- Stenographers – PUC, Diploma (Commercial Practice)
- Junior Assistants – PUC
- Computer Operator – PUC, Diploma (Commercial Practice)
- Driver – SSLC
- Group D – SSLC
While applying for BDCC Bank Recruitment the minimum age of an applicant must be 18 years and the upper limit is 35 years as of 28 January 2023. Age relaxation to reserved category aspirants will be given as per the state govt. norms.
- For General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Applicants – ₹1500/-
- For SC/ST Applicants – ₹750/-
- Online Application Starting Date – 30-01-2023
- Last Date for Online Registration – 28-02-2023
- Exam Date – To be announced soon
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Steps to apply online for Bengaluru DCC Bank Recruitment 2023
Here is the process to apply online for Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Group D, and other posts. Applicants should go to the official portal and follow the below-given simple steps to apply online for the said job drive.
- Visit the official website of the recruitment authority.
- Download the recruitment notification and click on apply online
- Fill in the required information and other details.
- Pay your application fee if required.
- Finally, submit your application form and print it for further use.
|Vacancy Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Here|