BCECE ITICAT Notification for Bihar ITI Admissions 2022 Apply Online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in: The officials of the BCECE Board have released the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Notification. This is a state-level common admission test for admission in Industrial Training Institutes in Bihar state. The BCECEB made the ITICAT Application Form available online from 5th April 2022.
The last date to apply for Bihar ITI Common Admission Test is 2nd May 2022. The application forms are available online @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The admission test will be conducted on 29th May 2022.
If you are interested in getting admission to ITI in Bihar, then you should apply for this examination. Through this page, you can check the Bihar ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Age Limit, Application Fee, Paper Scheme, Important Dates etc. You will also learn how to fill out BCECE Board ITI Application Form 2022 Online.
Bihar BCECE Board ITICAT Notification 2022 Apply Online
The applicant must have passed Class 10 from any recognized board.
The minimum age limit for admission in ITI for Mechanic Motor Vehicle or Mechanic Tractor is 17 years and for other trades is 14 years on 14th August 2022.
- General and OBC Category: ₹750
- For SC and ST Category: ₹100
- Physically Handicapped Candidates: ₹430
Bihar ITI Admission Test 2022 Important Dates
|Online Registration Started||5th April 2022|
|Last date to apply online for BCECE ITICAT||2nd May 2022|
|Last date to pay the fee online||3rd May 2022|
|BCECB ITICAT Application Form Editing||4th May to 7th May 2022|
|Entrance Test Date||29th May 2022|
|Call Letter release||available from 17th May 2022|
BCECEB ITICAT 2022 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
BCECEB will organize the ITICAT 2022 on 29th May 2022. All applicants will get enough time for exam preparation. The test will be objective type and 10th Class level questions will be asked in the exam. The detail of the Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern is provided below:
- The mode of exam for ITI CAT in Bihar will be offline.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam. Each question will carry two marks. So, the total marks will be 300.
- Questions will be asked from three topics i.e. Mathematics, General Knowledge, and General Science.
- 50 questions will be asked from each topic.
- There is no negative marking applicable in ITICAT 2022.
Apply Online Bihar ITI Admission Application Form
- Visit the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Search for the link to the Online Application Portal of ITICAT 2022.
- Click the link Apply Online.
- Get ready with your email id, mobile number, Scanned Photocopy of passport size photo, signature, Adhaar Card, Credit Card/debit card/net banking.
- Complete the registration process and create a login id and password.
- Fill out the ITICAT Application Form 2022.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of this application form.
|Bihar ITI Admission Notification||Check PDF|
|BCECB ITICAT Application Form||Apply Here|