BCECE ITICAT Notification for Bihar ITI Admissions 2023 Apply Online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in: The officials of the BCECE Board have released the Bihar ITICAT 2023 Notification. This is a state-level common admission test for admission in Industrial Training Institutes in Bihar state. The BCECEB made the ITICAT Application Form available online from 15 April 2023.
The last date to apply for Bihar ITI Common Admission Test is 13 May 2023. The application forms are available online @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The admission test will be conducted on 11 June 2023.
If you are interested in getting admission to ITI in Bihar, then you should apply for this examination. Through this page, you can check the Bihar ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Age Limit, Application Fee, Paper Scheme, Important Dates etc. You will also learn how to fill out BCECE Board ITI Application Form 2023 Online.
Bihar BCECE Board ITICAT Notification 2023 Apply Online
|Exam Name||Bihar ITICAT|
|Test Type||Admission Test|
|Institution Name||Industrial Training Institute|
|Application Date||15 April to 13 May 2023|
|Test Date||11 June 2023|
The applicant must have passed Class 10 from any recognized board.
The minimum age limit for admission in ITI for Mechanic Motor Vehicle or Mechanic Tractor is 17 years and for other trades is 14 years on 01 August 2023.
- General and OBC Category: ₹750
- For SC and ST Category: ₹100
- Physically Handicapped Candidates: ₹430
Bihar ITI Admission Test 2023 Important Dates
|Online Registration Started||15 April 2023|
|Last date to apply online for BCECE ITICAT||13 May 2023|
|Last date to pay the fee online||14 May 2023|
|BCECB ITICAT Application Form Editing||15 May to 16 May 2023|
|Entrance Test Date||11 June 2023|
|Call Letter release||01 June 2023|
BCECEB ITICAT 2023 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
BCECEB will organize the ITICAT 2023 on 11 June 2023. All applicants will get enough time for exam preparation. The test will be objective type and 10th Class level questions will be asked in the exam. The detail of the Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern is provided below:
- The mode of exam for ITI CAT in Bihar will be offline.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam. Each question will carry two marks. So, the total marks will be 300.
- Questions will be asked from three topics i.e. Mathematics, General Knowledge, and General Science.
- 50 questions will be asked from each topic.
- There is no negative marking applicable in ITICAT 2023.
Apply Online Bihar ITI Admission Application Form
- Visit the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Search for the link to the Online Application Portal of ITICAT 2023.
- Click the link to Apply Online.
- Get ready with your email id, mobile number, Scanned Photocopy of passport-size photo, signature, Adhaar Card, Credit Card/debit card/net banking.
- Complete the registration process and create a login id and password.
- Fill out the ITICAT Application Form 2023.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of this application form.
|Bihar ITI Admission Notification||Check PDF|
|BCECB ITICAT Application Form||Apply Here|