BARC Recruitment Notification 2023 Check post wise vacancies details for trainee & technical officer, eligibility criteria, and other details online at www.barc.gov.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has issued a recruitment advertisement no. 02/2023 for the recruitment of various vacant vacancies of Technical Officer and Trainee posts. Through this notification, the department has invited online applications for 4374 vacancies of mentioned posts.
Candidates who are seeking career opportunities in BARC can submit their applications for these posts through the official portal of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The process of submitting online applications form started on 24 April and will be completed by 22 May 2023. The applications submitted after the last date of registration will not be accepted by the department.
In this recruitment out of a total of 4374 vacancies, 4162 vacancies are for trainee posts, and the rest 212 vacancies are for Direct Recruitment. The post-wise details about this recruitment can be checked from the official recruitment notification. The candidates may download and check it through the direct link given below.
www.barc.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruiter||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Post Name||Technical Officer, Technician, and Trainee|
|Last Date of Registration||22 May 2023|
BARC Vacancies Distribution
- Technical Officer: 181
- Scientific Assistant: 7
- Technician: 24
- Category I: 1216
- Category II: 2946
BARC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check post-wise eligibility details for these posts by using the details given below.
- Technical Officer: The candidates must have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech in a related field to apply for these posts.
- Scientific Assistant: The applicants must have completed B.Sc in food/ Home Science/ Nutrition.
- Technician Boiler Attendant: 10th Pass with Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: Must have B.Sc Degree/ Diploma in respective trade.
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II: Must have completed 10th/ 12th/ ITI diploma.
Note- The candidates are suggested to check the official notification for more details.
The age of candidates should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01 January 2023. Check official notification for post-wise age limit details.
BARC Selection Process
The process of selection for these posts will be completed on the basis of various selection phases given below.
- Computer-based written examination
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
In this first phase, the department will conduct the written test for the shortlisted candidates and then the qualified candidates will be called for the next phase, and so on.
- Notification Release Date: 22 April 2023
- Starting date of application registration: 24 April 2023
- Last date to submit a filled application form: 22 May 2023
- Technical Officer: ₹500/-
- Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: ₹150/-
- Technician Boiler Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II: ₹100/-
There is no application fee for SC/ST, PwBD, and Women candidates.
How to Apply Online Applications for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Step-by-step instructions to apply online application for BARC Job Vacancies are given here.
- Open the official website of BARC i.e. www.barc.gov.in
- Then go to the career option.
- Now select the recruitment advertisement for the respective post.
- Click on Apply Online link and complete your registration.
- Fill up your application form and upload your documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable and submit your application form.
- Take a printout of it.
- Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
- Barch Recruitment Notification: Get Here
- Apply Online Applications: Apply Now