Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) will conduct an exam for PRT, TGT & PGT Teacher Posts in different Army Public Schools (APS). The department will conduct an Online Screening Test to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all APSs. Also, the date for OST has been announced officially i.e. the exam is scheduled to be conducted on 30 September and 01 October 2023.
AWES Recruitment Notification was released on the official webpage of the department at awesindia.com The Society received online applications from a large number of candidates. The online registration process takes place between 21 July to 10 September 2023. Applicants will be able to download AWES Admit Cards on 20 September 2023.
Those who appear in the examination will be given a scorecard valid for a lifetime. Applicants must check the exam pattern to be followed by the organization to conduct computer-based tests for PRT, TGT & PGT Teachers. Also, the scorecard holders will participate in the exam to improve their scores and upgrade their levels from TGT to PGT.
awesindia.com APS Hall Ticket 2023
|Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Name of Department||Army Public School (APS)|
|Name of Post||PRT, TGT & PGT|
|Examination Name||Online Screening Test (OST) September 2023|
|OST Date||30 September & 01 October 2023|
|AWES APS Admit Card||Available – Login Here|
|Publication of Result||23 October 2023|
Passing the online screening test is henceforth not mandatory for appearing for the interview and evaluation of teaching skills & computer proficiency. However, after selection for the post of teacher, the candidate must pass the OST as per the details given below.
- Regular Candidates: Within two years of being appointed with a minimum overall raw score of 50% (100 marks).
- Fixed Term Candidates: Within one year of being appointed with a minimum overall raw score of 40% (80 marks).
AWES Online Screening Test Pattern & Exam Scheme
- A computer-based online test will be conducted.
- A total of 200 multiple-choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers as 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 03 hours.
|Sections||Topics||Total Questions / Marks|
|Section A||Basic GK & Current Affairs||10|
|Section B||Pedagogy curriculum & Education Policy matters||20|
|Section C||Academic Proficiency||170|
AWES OST Admit Card Details
Candidates must download the AWES OST Call Letter 2023 once released and verify the details printed on them. If any candidate faces any difficulty in accessing the admit cards or any detail is mismatched, the candidate may seek assistance till the examination from the following HELPLINE numbers: 07969049941. AWES Admit Card will consist of the following details.
- Applicants Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Email ID
- Examination Venue
- General Instructions
How to Download AWES OST Admit Card 2023?
Candidates must follow these simple steps to download AWES Call Letters for OST 2023.
- Visit the official site at awesindia.com
- Select the OST section given on the home page.
- Log in to your profile using your username & password.
- Download your call letter here.
- Take a printout of the same for further reference.
Official Portal: awesindia.com
AWES OST Admit Card 2023: Download Here