Download AWES Admit Card 2022 AWES APS TGT, PGT, PRT Hall Ticket, AWES Army Public School OST Exam Date Announced at www.awesindia.com.
The Army Welfare Education Society has published the exam date notice for the TGT, PGT, and PRT Teachers screening test. The aspirants have to appear for the written examination on 05 and 06 November 2022. The board will release the AWES APS Admit Card from 20 October onwards.
If you have submitted an online application and it has been accepted by the recruitment authority then you will be eligible to appear in the written test. The admit cards will not be sent to the addresses of the candidates through registered mail. Candidates should keep the details of their application ready to download the document as soon as possible.
The AWES is organizing this Online Screening Test (OST) for the recruitment of more than 8700 PRT, TGT, and PGT Teachers in Army Public Schools across the country. The board has accepted online applications for the Primary Teachers (Graduate), Trained Graduate (TGT), and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) till 05 October 2022.
AWES APS Admit Card for TGT, PGT, PRT
|Name of Exam Board||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Concerned Vacancies||TGT, PGT, PRT Teachers|
|Service Location||Army Public Schools across India|
|Exam Date||5 and 6 November 2022|
|AWES Admit Card Status||20 October 2022 Onwards|
- The candidates will get a question paper of 90 marks for PRT Candidates.
- The candidates of PGT/TGT will get two papers in the exam each of 90 marks.
- The 90 minutes will be given to PRT candidates and 180 minutes will be given to PGT/TGT candidates.
|PRT||–||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive Education & IT||90|
||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive Education & IT||90|
|Part B||Subject Specific||90|
AWES APS Admit Card 2022 Important Instructions
The candidates must be aware of the examination authority instructions for the Online Screening Test (OST) for the PGT, TGT, and PRT vacancies. The candidates are also advised to read the instructions given on the back of the AWES Army Public School Admit Card. The candidates should cross-check the details given on the admit card and their personal details.
Apart from this, the candidates will have to carry some crucial documents with them to the exam venue. If they forget to do so then they will not get entry to the exam hall. The aspirants should carry Admit card, One ID Proof, and Two recent passports size photographs. Important instructions for the examination are given below:
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes prior to the exam time.
- Do not carry any prohibited item into the exam hall.
- Wear a face mask if applicable.
- Also, carry a 100ml bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Check documents are complete and error-free.
Steps to download the AWES APS TGT, PGT, PRT Admit Card 2022
- Go to the official website of AWES at www.awesindia.com.
- Then go to the Online Screening Test section of the website.
- Now Selection the Admit Card option.
- After that select the concerned post name.
- Then enter the details of the candidate on the next page.
- Now the document will be shown on the device screen.
- You may download it and take a print of it.
- AWES Official Website – www.awesindia.com
- AWES APS Admit Card Link – Download Here