SLPRB Assam Excise Constable Recruitment 2023, Download Assam SLPRB Excise Constable Vacancy Notification PDF, Submit Online Applications for SLPRB Assam Excise Constable Vacancies at www.slprbassam.in.
The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam is going to conduct a competitive selection process for all those candidates who are interested to become Excise Constables in Police Department. For the same purpose, it has released a vacancy notification for 222 posts of Excise Constable.
All interested and eligible candidates may submit online applications using the official website of Assam SLPRB. The online application process will start on 10 January 2023 and candidates may submit their complete application form by 08 February 2023. Keep scanned copies of all documents handy before starting the online process.
Assam SLPRB Excise Constable Recruitment 2023
|Name of Selection Commission||State-Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Excise Constable|
|No. of Posts||222|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date to submit an application form||08 February 2023|
The candidates should have passed H.S.L.C or equivalent from a Government recognized education Board or Council. Also, candidates are required to be fluent in the regional languages of Assam state.
- Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
- SC/ST (P)/ST(H) category candidates will get 05 years of age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- OBC/MOBC category candidates will get 03 years of age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Physical Eligibility Tests
- Written Examination
- Interview / Oral Test
The candidates are exempted to pay any type of online application fee or examination fee to submit the online application forms.
- First Date to Submit Online Application – 10 January 2023
- Last date to Submit an Online Application – 08 February 2023
Instructions to submit online application for SLPRB Excise Constable Recruitment 2023
All those candidates who want to submit online applications for the Assam Excise Constable Recruitment may follow the instructions outlined below. Candidates must have registered with the local Employment Exchange in Assam.
- First of All, go to the official website of SLPRB Assam at slprbassam.in.
- Now candidates will find a link to the “Online Application Portal”.
- That link will redirect candidates to the “apcap.in”.
- Now on this website candidates will see instructions and the “Apply Online” button.
- Click on Apply online link and complete the registration process.
- Then login with the registration credentials and select the post you want to apply for.
- After that cross check the details you entered and download the final application form acknowledgement.
|Download Vacancy Notification||Download Here|
|Submit Online Applications||Apply Here|