Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2023. SLPRB Assam Police Warder Department Vacancies. Jail Warder Jobs at slprbassam.in
The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released the official notification for Assam Jail Warder Recruitment on the official website. They have invited online applications for filling up 253 posts of Jail Warder in the Prison Department. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the SLPRB Assam Jail Warder post from 28 January 2023 to 11 February 2023.
Aspirants should check the Assam Jail Warder eligibility criteria and submit the applications before the last date in order to appear in the recruitment. The candidates will be selected for the post based on their performance in the Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, NCC, and Oral/ Viva-Voce.
As per the official notification, a total of 217 vacancies for male candidates and a total of 36 vacancies for female candidates have been released for Assam SLPRB Jail Warder posts. The distribution of vacancies for each category is shared below:
SLPRB Assam Jail Warder Notification 2023 Overview
|Job Provider||State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Jail Warder|
|Number of Vacancies||253|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11 February 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 14000-60,500 (Pay Band No.2)|
Candidates who are going to apply for the Jail Warder should check the eligibility conditions and complete the application process within the deadline. If any aspirant is found ineligible at any stage of the recruitment process then it will lead to disqualification of their candidature.
Educational Qualification: H.S.L.C or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board or Council.
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India and permanent residents of Assam.
The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 40 years as of 01-01-2023 when applying for the post. Relaxation on the upper age limit is applicable for the reserved category aspirants.
- 5 years in respect of aspirants belonging to SC, ST (P), and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of OBC/MOBC category candidates.
- 2 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates
The Assam Jail Warder Selection Process comprises four stages i.e;
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): 40 marks
- Written Test: 50 marks
- NCC: 5 marks
- Oral/Viva-Voce: 5 marks
There are no application fees for the SLPRB Assam Jail Warder posts.
- Starting date of online application – 28 January 2023
- Last date to submit the online application form – 11 February 2023
How to Apply Online for Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official SLPRB website.
- Click on “Online Application Portal” on the homepage.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Next, register in the portal by submitting all the asked details in the form.
- After completing registration, candidates will receive the Recruitment ID.
- Now, log in with your recruitment ID/Phone Number and Date of Birth.
- Fill out the entire application form and upload scanned copies of your Passport Size Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Lastly, submit your application form and take the printout of the same for further reference.
- Official Website – slprbassam.in
- Assam Jail Warder Notification PDF – Download Here
- Online Application Form – Apply Here