Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board is going to recruit eligible candidates for various posts under Combined Secondary Level Examination. The APSSB has issued a recruitment Advt. No. 03/2023 for Group C vacancies in different departments of the state.
APSSB CSLE Recruitment Notification is published to fill up the 1370 posts of Constable, Fireman, Laboratory Attendant, Manual Assistant, and MTS posts. The process of submitting applications for these posts will be completed through the official portal APSSB.
Interested candidates can submit their online applications for these posts from 09 June to 30 June 2023. The link to submit the application will be deactivated after the last date of registration. The applicants are advised to apply their application at the start of the registration process to avoid the technical error.
apssb.nic.in CSLE Recruitment 2023
|Recruiter||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Exam Name||CSLE (Combined Secondary Level Examination)|
|Post Category||Group C|
|Post Name||Constable, Fireman, MTS, and others|
|Application Date||09 June to 30 June 2023|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
In this recruitment drive, there are multiple posts in different departments, so the eligibility criteria for each post is also different. The candidates are suggested to download and read the official recruitment notification and check out the post-wise qualification details.
APSSB Vacancies Distribution
The candidates must have passed the 10th class from a recognized board to apply for these posts.
- 4/23 & 5/23 Posts: The age of candidates should be between 18 years to 22 years.
- 6/23 Posts: 18 years to 25 years.
- 7/23, 8/23 & 9/23 Posts: Between 18 years to 35 years.
The age of candidates will be calculated as of 30 June 2023. Age relaxation in the upper age limit is also applicable for reserved categories.
The candidates must have fulfilled the Physical Standard Criteria given below for the posts of Constable and Fireman only.
|APST (other than Tirap/Changlang/ Longding districts)||160||157|
|APST (Tirap/Changlang/ Longding districts)||152||150|
|Chest||All Categories||79 cm (normal) & 84 cm (expansion)||Not applicable|
Note- There are no vacancies for female candidates for the Fireman post.
APSSB CSLE Selection Proces
The selection of candidates for the posts of Constable and Fireman posts will be done on the basis of three selection phases while for other posts there will be online one phase of selection.
- Physical Test (for Constable & Fireman only)
- Written Exam (for all posts)
- Medical Fitness Test (for Constable & Fireman)
For the posts of Constable and Fireman the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board will conduct the Physical Test first and then the selected candidates are called for the written exam. But for all other posts written examination is the only phase of selection.
The candidates belonging to General Categories have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- and for APST Categories you have to pay Rs. 150/- while there is no application fee for PwD.
- Date of Notification: 03 May 2023
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 09 June 2023
- Last Date of Application Submission: 30 June 2023
- Tentative Date of PET/PST: 18 August 2023
- Written Exam Date (Tentative): 26 November 2023
How to Apply Online for APSSB CSLE Vacancies?
The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can submit their applications online through the official portal of APSSB by following the instructions given here.
- Open the official website of APSSB i.e. apssb.nic.in
- Then click on the “Apply” link given on the homepage.
- Now select the respective advertisement.
- After that enter your details and fill up your application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of your application after submitting it.
- Official Website of APSSB: apssb.nic.in
- APSSB CSLE Notification: Check Here
- Apply Online Applications: Apply Here