APSC CCE Recruitment 2023, Submit Online Applications for the 793 various posts in Assam Civil Services, Assam Police Services, BDO, AAO, Tax Inspector etc. Apply Online at apscrecruitment.in.
The Assam Public Service Commission is going to organise a Combined Competitive Examination 2022 for candidates. There will be 793 vacancies in various posts across various departments of the Assam Government administration. The candidates may apply for these posts online using the official website of APSC.
All interested and Eligible candidates may submit their applications for Assam Civil Service, Police Service, Assistant Accounts Officer, Labour Officer, District Transport Officer, BDO and others till 26 January 2023. Applicants are required to possess the minimum eligibility qualification to apply online.
APSC CCE Vacancies Notification
|Exam Board Name||Assam Police Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||Combined Competitive Examination 2022|
|Name of Vacancies||Various|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26 January 2023|
Aspirants must have a Graduation degree from a recognised board or university.
The candidates must be 21 years old but not older than 38 years. The age of candidates will be counted from 01 January 2022.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||86|
|Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade)||65|
|Superintendent Of Taxes||08|
|Superintendent Of Excise||01|
|District Transport Officer||01|
|Assam Finance Service (Jr. Grade-II)||20|
|Block Development Officer||44|
|Assistant Manager, District Industries Centre||06|
|Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board||01|
|Co-Operative Education Officer||01|
|Inspector Of Taxes||23|
|Inspector Of Labour||04|
|Inspector Of Excise||21|
|Assistant Employment Officer||02|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||415|
|Assistant Audit Officer||77|
|Guidance Counsellor, Secondary Education||01|
|Research Assistant, Irrigation||01|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer, Irrigation||01|
|Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation||01|
|Registrar Industrial Tribunal||01|
|Research Assistant, Transport survey||01|
|Assistant Research Officer Minorities Development Board||01|
|Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board||01|
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- For General & EWS Candidates – Rs. 297.20
- For SC/ST/OBC/MoBC Candidates – Rs. 197.20
- For BPL/PwBD/Women Candidates – Rs. 47.20
- Submit Online Application First Date – 26 December 2022
- Submit Online Application Last Date – 26 January 2023
Steps to download the APSC CCE Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the APSC Recruitment at apscrecruitment.in.
- Then the candidates will find a link to Combined Competitive Examination 2022.
- On the next page, aspirants will find a “Apply Now” button.
- Now enter the basic details of the applicant.
- Then submit the documents and pay the online application fee.
- After that finally submit the completed application form.
- Now take out a print of it and keep it till the completion of the selection process.
- Official Website – apsc.nic.in
- Download Assam CCE Recruitment Notification PDF – Download Here
- Submit Online Application Form – Apply Here