APCOB Hall Ticket 2022 Andhra Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant, Clerk Exam Date, Check APCOB Selection Process, Paper Pattern at apcob.org.
The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank has recently released a notification to invite online applications for the posts of Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant and Clerk posts in various District Cooperative Central Banks. As of now, candidates are now waiting for the publication of the APCOB Hall Ticket & Exam Schedule by the authority.
The bank is going to conduct an online written examination for 95 vacancies of Staff Assistants/Clerks in DCCB Eluru, 18 vacancies of Staff Assistants/Clerks in DCCB Kurnool, 55 vacancies of Assistant Managers, Staff Assistants/Clerks in DCCB Chittoor. So, a total of 168 candidates will be selected for the department.
The examination of candidates will be taken at the district of their respective District Cooperative Central Bank. Applicants will be able to download the Andhra Cooperative Bank Hall Ticket from the official website of the bank at least 10-15 days prior to the examination date. The candidates will find a direct link on this webpage too.
APCOB Hall Ticket 2022
|Name of Organisation||Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank|
|Job profile||Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant and Clerk|
|State Concerned||Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|AP Cooperative Bank Admit Card||to be released|
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the online written examination and interview. The candidates will have to appear for the written exam in order to get an appointment as Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant and Clerk in their desired DCCB.
- Online Written Exam – 100 Marks
- Interview – 12.50 Marks
Paper Pattern for APCOB Online Written Exam:
- The candidates will get 60 minutes to solve the question paper.
- All questions will be multiple choice type.
- There will be a negative marking of .25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- There will be 100 questions in the test and applicants will get 01 mark for each correct answer.
How to download the APCOB Hall Ticket for Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant and Clerk
- Visit the official website at apcob.org.
- Select the Careers link from the menu given on the home page of the website.
- Now you will see a list of links for all DCCB’s recruitments.
- Then click on the respective bank APCOB Hall Ticket.
- After that, enter your application number and password or date of birth.
- Then check the details given on the document.
- After that save the document and takeout a printout of it.
- Takeout a print of it and carry a copy of it to the examination centre.
- Official Website – apcob.org
- APCOB Bank Admit Card – Download Here