AP TET 2022 Notification Download PDF – Apply Online Andhra Pradesh TET Application Form – The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has released the notification to invite online applications for AP TET 2022. The registration process for Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2022 started on 16th June 2022. The Andhra Pradesh TET might be organized in August 2022.
Here, you will get the details related to the AP TET 2022 Educational qualification required, Age, Application fee, syllabus, exam pattern, and how to fill out APTET Application Form 2022 in brief. The last time, this state-level examination was conducted in 2018. After 3-4 years, it will be conducted again this year.
Last time, lacs of applicants submitted their applications for the Teachers Eligibility Test in Andhra Pradesh state. This year also, the CSEAP will organize the APTET in August 2022 and applications will be invited via online mode till 16th July 2022. The AP TET Notification 2022 has been published via online mode @ aptet.apcfss.in or cse.ap.gov.in portals.
AP TET 2022 Application Form, Detailed Notification Download
|Education Department||Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||AP TET 2022|
|Number of Posts||6000+|
|Name of Post||Andhra Pradesh Teacher (1st to 5th Class and 6th to 8th Class)|
|Application Process||16th June – 16th July 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022 (Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
|Official CSEAP Website||
- For paper 1 (Class 1 to 5): 12th class with 50% marks(45% for Reserved Category), with D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.ED/ B.Ed
- For Paper 2(Class 6 to 8): Bachelor degree with 50% marks with D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.ED/ B.Ed
The minimum age limit for Andhra Pradesh TET 2022 is 18 Years. There is no upper age limit for AP TET 2022.
We will update this section to inform you about the application fee. It is expected that the application fee for AP TET 2022 may be ₹500/- for Paper 1. If you want to appear for Paper1 and Paper 2, then you have to pay ₹1000/-. The application fee will be non-refundable and can be paid via online mode only.
- Applicants can pay the registration fee from 16th June to 16th July 2022 via the official portal.
How to fill out AP TET Application Form 2022 Online?
Through this part, you will learn about AP TET Online Registration. Just follow the steps provided here:
- Open the website of CSEAP for AP TET i.e. aptet.apcfss.in or cse.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see the link to APTET Application Form 2022.
- First of all, enter the details for registration and create your registration id and password.
- After the fill the online form and enter all the required information like the Candidates Educational Qualification details, Address, Choose Payment Gateway, Amount, etc. and at the end, click Submit.
- After submission, your Application Number will be generated.
- In the end, you should take a printout of this fully filled application form.
|AP TET Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh TET||Apply Now|
|Download AP TET Syllabus||Visit here|
Most Recent Comments
If you qualify TET-2022 how long the certificate is valid? 7 years or life time?
centre is also in telangana?
I’m Karthic it’s valid in telangana state
I am from Koraput, Odisha. I want to appear APTET in Andhra Pradesh