AP EAMCET 2022 Notification, Apply Online JNTUK EAPCET Application Form @cets.apsche.ap.gov.in – The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE is going to invite applications for AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2022. The official AP EAMCET 2022 notification has been released on 11th April 2022.
Eligible candidates who want to get admission in Engineering, Agriculture, or Pharmacy UG Courses in Government or reputed colleges or universities in Andhra Pradesh, should submit the AP EAMCET Application Form 2022 online @ cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET is now known as AP EAPCET. The last date to apply for AP EAMCET 2022 without a late fee is 10th May 2022. You can also apply after 10th May 2022. But in that case, you have to pay a late fee. The details of the late fee are provided ahead in this article. Every year, Government Colleges and Universities provide admission in UG Courses in Andhra Pradesh on the basis of performance in AP EAMCET.
AP EAPCET Notification & JNTUK Online Registration 2022
This is an entrance test through which a rank list is prepared for the candidates who are eligible for admission in undergraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy. Readers should check the eligibility criteria and other details through this page. After that, they can use the link given at the end to apply online for AP EAPCET 2022.
|Organizer||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
|Examination||AP EAMCET or AP EAPCET 2022|
|Purpose of Exam||Entrance Exam for admission in UG Courses in Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy in colleges of Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Process||11th April to 10th May 2022 (without late fee)|
|Last date to apply for EAMCET 2022 with a late fee||3rd July 2022|
|Exam Dates||4th to 8th July 2022 (Engineering) and 11th to 12th July 2022 (Agriculture & Pharmacy)|
To be eligible for AP EAMCET 2022 Registration, the applicant should have passed the Intermedia Exams in the relevant subject or should be appearing in the final year of AP Inter Exams.
- Engineering Course: The minimum age limit is 16 years on 31st December 2022. There is no upper age limit.
- Agriculture Course: The minimum age limit is 17 years as of 31st December 2022. The upper age limit is 22 years for General Category and 25 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Pharmacy Courses: The minimum age limit is 16 years on 31st December 2022. There is no upper age limit.
- Fee for Engineering/Agriculture(One Stream): ₹600 for General Category, ₹550 for BC, and ₹500 for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- For Both Streams: ₹1200 for General, ₹1100 for BC, and ₹1000 for SC/ST Category Candidates
Late fee if AP EAMCET Application Form 2022 is submitted after 10th May 2022
Late fee for application submission from:
- 10th May to 20th June 2022: ₹500
- 21st June to 25th June 2022: ₹1000
- 26th June to 1st July 2022: ₹5000
- 2nd July to 3rd July 2022: ₹10000
How to fill up Online AP EAMCET Application Form 2022?
- Visit the official website link cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Click the link AP EAPCET 2022 (EAMCET).
- There is a total of 5 steps. Follow all the steps one by one.
- Step 1 is Fee Payment. Here, enter the required details like Candidate’s Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Email Id, Stream Engg, Agri, or Pharmacy, Category, fee payment option, etc.
- Step 2 is to Check your Fee Payment Status.
- In the 3rd Step, fill out the complete application form. Upload the required documents like the photo, and signature of the applicant and submit the form.
- In the 4th Step, check your application status.
- The last step is Print your AP EAMCET Application Form 2022.
|AP EAMCET Notification PDF||Check Here|
|Online AP EAPCET Application Form||Apply Here|
|AP EAMCET 2022 Important Dates||Check Schedule|