Andhra Pradesh District Court Recruitment for Junior Assistant, Office Subordinates, Process Servers, and Others, Download AP District Court Vacancy Notification and Apply Online at hc.ap.nic.in.
The High Court of Andhra Pradesh has announced 3432 vacancies for various posts. These posts include posts such as Typist, Copyist, Driver, Examiner, Field Assistant, Junior Assistant, Process Server, Record Assistant, Office Subordinate, and Stenographer Grade III.
Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for these posts may do so by using the official website of the board. The candidates are advised to download the AP District Court Recruitment Notification from the website of the court to check their eligibility and know the number of vacant posts for their respective districts.
Ap District Court Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruiter||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate, Examiner etc|
|State Concerned||Andhra Pradesh|
|Total Vacant Posts||3432|
|Last Date to Online Apply||11 November 2022|
- Office Subordinate – Candidates should have passed Class 7. All those candidates who have failed in intermediate are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
- Process Server – The candidates should have passed SSC.
- Driver LV – Applicants must have passed Class 7th.
- Record Assistant – All those candidates who have passed Intermediate are eligible to apply for this post.
- Copyist – The candidates should have passed the Intermediate with knowledge of Typewriting in English.
- Examiner – The candidate should be an Intermediate Pass to be eligible to apply for this post.
- Field Assistant – All those candidates who have a Graduation Degree in any Discipline may submit online applications.
- Typist – Graduation in any discipline with English Typewriting and basic knowledge of Computers.
- Junior Assistant – The candidates must have Graduated in any Discipline with Basic knowledge of Computer Operations
- Stenographers – Applicants must have passed the Graduate and must have passed the English Type Writing with Higher Grades.
- Office Subordinate – 1520
- Process Server – 439
- Driver – 20
- Record Assistant – 09
- Copyist – 209
- Examiner – 112
- Field Assistant – 158
- Typist – 170
- Junior Assistant – 681
- Stenographers – 114
The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years at least but not more than 42 years. The age of candidates will be calculated on the basis of their age on 01 July 2022. The applicants will get the required age relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- For Open/ EWS/ BC – Rs.800 /-
- For SC/ST/ PH – Rs.400 /-
- First Date to Register Online – 22 October 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 11 November 2022
Steps to apply online for the AP District Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the High Court of AP at www.hc.ap.nic.in.
- Now the homepage of the website will be visible on your device screen.
- Then look out for the Recruitment section on the page.
- On that page, the candidates will find a link to the AP District Court Recruitment.
- Now click on the Apply Online link and enter the details of the candidate.
- Then the board will ask you to specify and upload the required documents of eligibility.
- After that pay the online application fee and move to submit the final version of the application form.
|Post Name||Noitifcaiton PDF||Apply Online|
|Typist||Download here||Apply here|
|Copyist||Download here||Apply here|
|Driver||Download here||Apply here|
|Examiner||Download here||Apply here|
|Field Assistant||Download here||Apply here|
|Junior Assistant||Download here||Apply here|
|Process Server||Download here||Apply here|
|Record Assistant||Download here||Apply here|
|Office Subordinate||Download here||Apply here|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Download here||Apply here|