Andhra Pradesh District Court Hall Ticket 2022, AP District Court Exam Date for Junior Assistant, Office Subordinates, Process Servers, and Other posts, Paper Pattern, Selection Process at hc.ap.nic.in.
The High Court of Andhra Pradesh has released a vacancy notification for various posts under the Andhra Pradesh Judicial Ministerial and Subordinate Service Rules. The organisation has accepted applications for various posts such as Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate, Copyist, Typist, Steno, Process Server, Copyist, Field Assistant, Examiner, and Driver.
All those candidates who have submitted a valid online application form are waiting for their AP District Court Hall Ticket for their respective posts. The candidates will soon get the detailed examination schedule and admit card download notice on the official website of the board.
The AP High Court released the notification in October 2022 to conduct a selection process for 3432 vacancies of various posts in District courts of the state. The online application process started on 22 October and concluded on 11 November 2022. A large number of candidates applied for these posts.
The commission has released a Short Notice for the Computer Based Test exam dates of various vacancies in Andhra Pradesh:
- Stenographer Grade III, Junior Assistant/Typist/Field Assistant – 21 December 2022 to 02 January 2023
- Copyist/Examiner/Record Assistant – 26 December 2022
- Driver/Process Server/Office Subordinate – 26 December to 29 December 2022
AP District Court Hall Ticket 2022
|Name of Exam Authority||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate, Process Server, Copyist, Field Assistant, Examiner etc|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Online Apply date Last Date||11 November 2022|
Andhra Pradesh District Court Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and skill test. The commission will conduct an 80 marks written exam and 20 marks skill test (if applicable) for candidates. The exam authority will prepare a merit list after the commencement of both exams.
- The written examination will be of 80 marks.
- The written test will be conducted online i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The candidates will get a 01 mark for each correct response.
- Aspirants will get 90 minutes to appear in the written examination.
- All questions will be MCQ type.
- The test will be bilingual i.e. English & Telugu except for the General English section.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General/EWS, 35% BC and 30% for SC/ST/PH Category Candidates.
|General Knowledge||40 marks|
|General English||40 marks|
|Typing Test (For Copyist, Typist, Steno Only)||20 marks|
|General Knowledge||40 marks|
|General English||10 marks|
|Mental Ability||30 marks|
|Skill Test (Only for Driver)||20 marks|
Instructions to download the AP District Court Hall Ticket 2022
- First of all, go to the official website of the AP high court at www.hc.ap.nic.in.
- Then the candidates will find the Recruitment section in the navigation bar.
- Then go to the next webpage and look for the availability of a hall ticket for your respective post.
- Then click on the download AP District Court Hall Ticket link.
- After that enter the details of the candidate on the next page.
- Submit those details and download the document.
- Then take out a printout of it and bring it to the exam centre.
- Website of AP High Court – ap.nic.in
- Get AP District Court Admit Card – Download here