All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur will conduct a written exam for Nursing Officers & various other posts. The examination date will be announced soon on the official webpage of the organization at aiimsraipur.edu.in. AIIMS Raipur Non-Faculty Admit Cards will be available for download 2 weeks before the examination date.
AIIMS Raipur released an advertisement for recruitment to various non-faculty Group A, Group B and Group C posts on Direct Recruitment basis at AIIMS Raipur (Advt. No. RC/NF-R/3/2023, Date 17.06.2023). The online application process was scheduled for the candidates from 20 June to 19 July 2023. But now the authority extends the last date up to 31 July 2023.
The Authority is going to fill a total of 358 vacancies through this recruitment drive. These vacancies include posts of Senior Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Store Keeper cum Clerk, Hospital Attendant, Wireman, Mechanic and other posts.
aiimsraipur.edu.in Group A/B/C Admit Card 2023
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Name of Posts||Senior Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Store Keeper cum Clerk, Hospital Attendant, Wireman, Mechanic and various other posts.|
|Group A/B/C Exam Date||To be announced|
|Non-Faculty Admit Card||To be released|
Candidates must prepare well for the examination to grab this opportunity. Here we have provided all the details about the paper pattern and examination scheme for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023. All the candidates must visit our site regularly to get new updates regarding the examination date and AIIMS Raipur Non-Faculty Admit Cards.
AIIMS Raipur Non-Faculty Exam Pattern 2023
- The Department will conduct a Computer-Based Test in the first stage of the selection process.
- All the questions will be multiple-choice objective-type questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
|Section-1||General Knowledge and Awareness||10|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||05|
AIIMS Raipur Exam Syllabus – Check Here
AIIMS Raipur Admit Card Details
It is mandatory for all of the candidates to take a printout of the AIIMS Raipur Admit Card along with a photo identity proof and passport-size photographs while going to the examination centre. Candidates must check these details mentioned in the call letter-
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- E-mail ID
- Examination Venue
How to Download AIIMS Raipur Admit Card?
Candidates going to appear for the exam have to follow the simple steps given below-
- Visit the official website at aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Select the Recruitment Section from the main menu bar.
- Choose the option given for Vacancies and after that select Non-Faculty Jobs.
- Search for the advertisement in the list and click on it.
- Select the link to download AIIMS Non-Faculty Admit Card.
- Fill in the required details asked and Login to your profile.
- The admit card will be ready to download.
- Take a print of it and save it for further reference.