AEES Admit Card for PGT, TGT, PRT, Librarian Written Examination, AEES Hall Ticket, Exam Date at aees.gov.in
The Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) is going to organise a written examination for the TGT, PGT, PRT and Librarian posts. The examination is scheduled to be organised on 21 December and 22 December 2022. All those candidates who have submitted a valid online application form will be able to download the AEES Admit Card.
The candidates may visit the official website to download the AEES Teachers Hall Ticket. The candidates will need their online application user id and password to download the document. The admit cards for the written examination have been released by the board 15 days prior to the exam date.
The aspirants will not get the admit card delivered to their physical addresses. The board will provide the document in soft copy from the website of the commission at aees.gov.in. We have added all required links to download the admit card in the important links section given below.
AEES Admit Card 2022
|Name of Exam Authority||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, PRT and Librarian|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Documentation|
|Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Exam Date||21, 22 December 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||The first week of December 2022|
It is compulsory for all participants to appear in the written examination in order to be eligible to get an appointment as TGT, PGT, PRT and Librarian in the organisation. The candidates will be selected only on the basis of their performance in the written examination apart from the eligibility criteria.
The candidates will need some documents to appear in the written examination. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination venue if they do not provide these documents to the exam officials or invigilators.
Important Documents to Carry
- AEES Admit Card
- Identity Proof
- Two Passport Size Photographs
Details Mentioned on AEES Hall Ticket
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name of Candidate
- Exam Authority Name
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Venue Name & Address
- Important Instructions for the examination
How to download the AEES Admit Card for TGT, PGT, and PRT Exam
- Visit the official website of the AEES at aees.gov.in.
- Now candidates find a direct link on the homepage of the website to download the admit card.
- Open that link and enter the Post Name, Email ID and Password.
- After that enter the Captcha code and submit these details.
- Now download the AEES Admit Card.
- Check all details mentioned on it.
- Then proceed to take out a printout of it.
- Take this print to the exam centre with you.
- Official Website – aees.gov.in
- AEES Admit Card – Login here